We got flexed out of NBC prime time vs the patriots | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We got flexed out of NBC prime time vs the patriots

Wait a minute. They didn't flex Eagles/Bears or Steelers/Ravens out of Sunday night but Dolphins/Pats (potentially for first place in a division) gets flexed out??!?!? Wow is that horse#&#.

Week 15 Minnesota plays at Carolina. If that game is NOT flexed out...then there is a conspiracy.

Because Brett Favre brings ratings! His game a couple weeks ago on Sunday night was the highest rated game on Sunday night......ever. Almost 20 million people watched. More than watched the Colts/Patriots the week after.

That was based more on the 'return to Lambeau' than simply Farve himself.

what I hate about this is that instead of wearing the aqua unbis we will probally wear those hideus all white uniforms . but I really hate not having a prime time wide receiver and a shining star tightend.

Damn. This sucks I was really looking forward to seeing those orange jerseys again. :(

My thoughts exactly.

Maybe we already reported to the league that we were wearing the orange jerseys and can not change it. Not sure what the rule is there.

I really doubt that the whole dark jersey vs. white jersey, with regard to the heat, makes that much difference at this time of year anyway.

why are you guys pissed?

the less recovery time the patriots get the better! that's an extra 6-7 hours you can take away from patriots' recovery time in the short week for them. they're playing monday night...will have 5 short days to recover....and less time to practice too.

True, but with the teams having faced off recently, prep time for the players & coaches goes way down, especially with RB out for the season.

Personally, I'm a happy camper. 3 night games in 4 weeks is leaving me sleep-deprived!

Good. I hope it's 100 degrees during the afternoon and Brady gets a massive vadge cramp.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Farve has a illiness that forces him to miss that game (explosive diarrhea ) then S--ts all over NBC!

NBC is on the bottom of the totem pole of all the major networks. They will realize they made a mistake when the Dolphins - Pats game comes down to the last few seconds in one of the best games of the season while the minn - ari game is over by the 3rd quarter. CBS will again benefit from another hard hitting battle between the finz & pats that always proves to be exciting football. Hope this national disrespect fires up our team and we come out on top. That game will be the deciding factor of our season if everything b/t then goes to plan!

NBC you can just suckkkk myyyyy ************

When the schedule came out I thought great we have a prime time game against the Patriots... But with the Vikings Cards game fell on the same day, I didn't think our game would have held up. There is also another game that Im sure NBC would have picked over us based upon the storylines... The Eagles play the Falcons too. Im sure they would have loved to cover that game too

i hate to tell nbc but more people watch the sunday day games than the night game. this all about the ongoing stroking of favre. bad news for nbc again cards are one of the least watched teams in the nfl as opposed to the fins and pats who are 2 of the most watched teams. well i hope nbc's reach around on favre blows in their hands. hopefully cards will lose their next 2 games.

**** i have to work until 9 i thought i would be able to watch it.

i hate to tell nbc but more people watch the sunday day games than the night game. this all about the ongoing stroking of favre. bad news for nbc again cards are one of the least watched teams in the nfl as opposed to the fins and pats who are 2 of the most watched teams. well i hope nbc's reach around on favre blows in their hands. hopefully cards will lose their next 2 games.

Huh.....How the heck do you figure that?

Back
Top Bottom