We got money to spend. What do we do? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We got money to spend. What do we do?

Aqua Shadow

Formerly 1 Dol Fan
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
we had a crap-ton of cap space last year and we kept our heads about it because we "knew" we weren't going to be a post season threat. Remember that?

Well now that we have developed some guys and we again, have a crap-ton of money...

What will we do?

I have a feeling we will spend modestly but also sign a big name or 2 for a reasonable price. I think we have more leverage this year because last year FAs probably laughed at the idea of being a Dolphin. 1-15 does that to people. but 11-5 on little talent changes things a bit, eh?

you may post.... now!

it'll definitely be an interesting offseason once FA starts,that's for sure...

that's right if you have lots of money in your cap space then better use it to sign marquee players into your fold.

we have about 20 mil so i expect us to sign another lb dl or db and may be a wr and for everything else there is the draft those are the positions that take a few yrs to adapt to and we need a few vets on the team

1st pick get keenen allen he'll be a stud for years to come then in free agency aquire either greg jennings who i believe we could aquire based on the philbin/packer connection or dwayne bowe.tell me if an offence that looks like jennings ,allen ,best at the wr position to throw to would be scary.

Wr-TE-CB-DE-G-OLB these are our top 6 concerns: 35 mill in cap and 9 draft picks. Get it done ireland

Back
Top Bottom