We have been had again by Ireland and co | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We have been had again by Ireland and co

uga3406

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What a joke this pick is. It's as bad as the Ginn pick. Pouncey is no center...what a joke we draft a O-Lineman and still have have no 2nd rd pick. Worst is, they could of drafted this guy in the 20's and got a 2nd rd pick. This is sad and how bad can it get folks??? This organzation is a joke.

At least it guarantees this organization gets fired when we manage yet another losing season.

Great O and D lines. Apparently they don't know that the team with more points...wins.

Well at least we have a legit shot at luck next year oh wait we will pass on him and draft a kicker

r u sure about that? ireland is but buddies with ross...god i cant stomach ireland he is pure garbage

I don't care how good of friends they are. Ross thought attendance was down last year?!?! Hahahaha

What do you think is more important his bottom line or his friendship with Ireland?

Don't worry the real joke will be on Ireland and Sparano when they are both waiting in the unemployment line come week 10 when this team is 2-8 and Ross sees a half empty stadium for each home game.

Unfortunately for Ross, it may be to late to win back this fanbase at that point. We have been screwed over to many times while Ross just sat by and counted his money.

One bright side is we can look for this team to over compensate come free agency. Imagine Sproles and D.Williams in the same backfield. Or Sims-Walker lining up opposite B.Marsh. Unfortunately at this point we still have no one capable of getting the ball to our biggest playmaker(Marshall), and I don't see him taking another season of Chad Henne making him look mediocre lying down.

ross is such a *****. he wanted an exciting football team. what he got is a 3 and out team. i guarantee we will again be scoring more FG then TD's this is going to be a long season. I wish they all lose there jobs and ross goes broke.

Maybe we can trade up and grab Mallet still....but I doubt it

Well at least we have a legit shot at luck next year oh wait we will pass on him and draft a kicker
Unless we trade our first for next year for some joke of a player like Dalton or Keapernick.

tumblr_lcl5f7FihE1qzekdio1_500-1.gif

Or you clowns could be Seattle fans &be really pissed off with their pick, who is a 3rd rounder at best. We need a centre. We got one.

You think Mallet with the stone feet would do any better than Henne without solidifying the line first? This was a solid pick and one that will make sense once we draft some playmakers in the next few rounds.

You think Mallet with the stone feet would do any better than Henne without solidifying the line first? This was a solid pick and one that will make sense once we draft some playmakers in the next few rounds.

Yup because that's what rounds 3-7 are really known for PLAYMAKERS!

I'm not saying there are none, but you are much better off getting your playmakers rounds 1-2, and your lineman rounds 3-7.

Yup because that's what rounds 3-7 are really known for PLAYMAKERS!

I'm not saying there are none, but you are much better off getting your playmakers rounds 1-2, and your lineman rounds 3-7.

I hear you, but it seems like this year's draft is flip-flopped. Look at the number of lineman taken in round one.

Back
Top Bottom