We just lost to a team that's trying to lose!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We just lost to a team that's trying to lose!!!!!!

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying the jets coaches or player are trying to lose games but the FO did all they could to tank this season so they can get higher picks in the draft. That's what's so embarasing, losing to a team that was built to lose. I like Gase but the pattern here is the same as with Philbin as far as slow starts. Actually our defense started ok today but got tired of being on the field and our back 7 continues to be exposed in the passing game.

The O-line was horrible today but why should we expect them to be better than last year? It's pretty much the same minus Alberts. How is that supposed to be better?......oh I know, Pouncey's back. Guess what? He played like crap today too as did the rest of them.
Cutler played bad but part of the blame goes to the o-line too. He was trowing off his back foot because he was being pressured all day. However, he still missed guys when he did have time. Also, no running game to talk about. We won't blame Ajayi because there was no lanes to run so again, the o-line got beat all day.

I never give up on a coach or player based on just one game but there's reason to be concern with Gase and a lot of the players too. At this point we'll go into the off season looking for a Corner, LB and DE once again and on offense we'll be looking to upgrade the o-line and TE once again. Sounds familiar?

Ozzy rules!!

Division games- teams never try to lose. If they win only one game this year, at least it's against the Fins.

We don't need to upgrade the Oline, we need an entire new Oline.

Lol you can’t get mad at the media or other fans when they say Miami is irrelevant and garbage. Can’t get that respect losing to this jets. Division game or not

Fans LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE draft picks. In reality the Jets ownership might want to tank but the guys on the field always want to win. What everyone forgets is there isn't necessarily anything in it for everybody. An orchestrated tank would take so many you'll be hear next year wink wink deals its impossible. People need to wake up and realize the tank is impossible to orchestrate.

The Jets FO did not build a team to tank, that is media nonsense. The veterans they cut were ineffective last season and the trade of Sheldon Richardson to Seattle for Kearse and a 2nd round pick was a great trade for the Jets. They got rid of a lockerroom cancer and got a solid receiver and a 2nd round pick in return. We also had a solid draft. Jamal Adams is going to be a star.

For the record I did say that the coaches and players were not trying to lose games. I said their FO had a fire sale. The jets are one of the least talented teams in the NFL. That QB had lost 11 games in a row!!! We made him look like Brady and our offense made their defense look like the 86 bears

Ozzy rules!!

Uh....to me, it looked like WE were the ones who wanted to lose.

The only good thing that could come from today and later this year is that our team might single-handedly keep the New York Jets from getting Sam Darnold in April. Other than that, I'm at a loss for anything positive that we can take from our NYJ match-ups.

Back
Top Bottom