We Must Exercise Caution!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Must Exercise Caution!!!

NJPHIN34

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I for one think it would only benefit our team if Ricky came back. But I have serious reservations about his return. I'm willing to forgive him for leaving us high and dry but what are his real intentions for return. Does he miss the game? Or Does he have some other intentions, like making money; check this quote from the Herald:

''He has a lot responsibilities, and he understands that,'' a source close to Williams said. ``He knows he has people to take care of, and he takes that very seriously.''

MOUTHS TO FEED

Williams has three children with three women and recently settled a paternity suit with one of them. He will pay $4,000 per month to support the child. Williams also had to deposit $300,000 in a trust account as part of the settlement and is required to purchase a $500,000 life insurance policy on himself with the child as the beneficiary.

Stuff like this makes me nervous that at some point, he'll decide he's made enough money than bounce on us again. Even if there is a clause in a new contract that says he gets nothing if he defauts on his contract, I don't want someone on our team who plays only for money. I want someone, especially at RB who plays the game with passion and loves inflicting some punishment on the defense. So I guess what I'm saying is I would love Ricky back, if and only if he is coming back to make up for what he did to us and not just to make some money.

once ricky puts the helmet on there is no question about his passion, it's off the field that worries me.

Also, I think he's really buying into what saban is selling. He couldn't play for wanny anymore, but saban actually has a brain.

Back
Top Bottom