we need a WR ASAP!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we need a WR ASAP!!!

tony0021

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i think cutting chad johnson was a decisive thing to do and it made a statement throughout the team but this team needs a deep threat WR....like RIGHT NOW! i dont know why Philbin wants to build on the recievers we have now. greenbay's receievers were already stars like driver, jennings, and jones. we need an elite reciever. thats the only way that our rookies will grow. i hope we sign plaxico or hopefully mike wallace.

I don't think we do. Lets see what the wr's we have can do. It's not like we will be contending this year anyways. We can get Bowe next year and if we are a bad team then we get early picks which we need anyways.

especially with an easy schedule. i know we are going to beat the jets this season but this team needs to beat the pats and go to the playoffs. im going to the games and wear a Heat jersey.

All in for Wallace... Pitt might listen if we throw them alot... He is 26. Fast, pro bowler and durable....

this year we have to contend for a playoff spot. with this schedule, the doors are open and who knows about next season's schedule. the sky is falling unless we sign a nice contract with mike wallace

i think cutting chad johnson was a decisive thing to do and it made a statement throughout the team but this team needs a deep threat WR....like RIGHT NOW! i dont know why Philbin wants to build on the recievers we have now. greenbay's receievers were already stars like driver, jennings, and jones. we need an elite reciever. thats the only way that our rookies will grow. i hope we sign plaxico or hopefully mike wallace.
I agree with everything you said except for Jones being a star lmao come on now

What receiver do you recommend signing? They would need to trade for Mike Wallace and the Steelers say they won't trade him. Why sign Plaxico who has a criminal history when they just traded Marshall and cut Johnson for similar problems? Doesn't make sense. Who else is out there?

i hope they give wallace a contract. i mean ochocinco was clown but he attracts fans to the games. at least we have tannehill to check out

Wow...how many chances did we have to get a 1st round or free agent receiver? Do you need someone else's washed up spoils?you don't even know what your own guys can do with the starters. Stop banging the panic button over anything. There is a reason why we didn't break our neck to get a receiver,let's see what these guys can do.

How do we know we don't have a gem in the making on our roster now? Wallace (Roberto...not Mike) looked pretty damn good out there the other night. I wouldn't mind bringing in someone (who's sane! lol), but we might have to roll with what we've got. Gotta make the best of it.

we only have a million on the roster. we have some young guys that are finnally starting to step up. give them a chance. plus there isnt anyone worth signing

especially with an easy schedule. i know we are going to beat the jets this season but this team needs to beat the pats and go to the playoffs. im going to the games and wear a Heat jersey.

Enough of the easy schedule thing. I hope you are still saying that in 8 weeks.

com on kloud 9, look at all the successful teams. they have talented recievers. we're like the dallas cowboys in our division

com on kloud 9, look at all the successful teams. they have talented recievers. we're like the dallas cowboys in our division
. Why aren't the cowboys successful then..they're receiving core is very legit,from the receivers to tight ends.who was the 49ers threat beside Vernon last year. There is much more to being successful than "one" guy..unless they are very elite players. I would rather see the other guys on the roster get a chance anyway besides a maybe he's got it type of player. Look at the packers receivers.who did they pick besides Jennings in the 1st? You can develop receivers and coach Joe believes that. Give him a chance..although we only scored 7 points,didnt we move the ball? Stop busting up the panic button soon as anything happens

Back
Top Bottom