We need everybody to fully support Moreno. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need everybody to fully support Moreno.

Salsatime

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This guy had the the balls to take a 1 year, 3 million dollar deal after a career season in Denver (1,600 total yards 13 TD's).

Yes, the RB market sucked. But, any guy that had the season he had last year, taking this type of deal looking to prove himself worthy of a multi year deal deserves all the respect in the world.

GO PHINS!

We don't need to support anything. I'm good with the signing and will support him while he is a Dolphin but it really doesn't matter what we think.

Poor guy?, only 3million to run with a ball for a season... Support?! support?! Just score TD's! I'll support the beer guy who quenches my thirst after paying 300 bucks to go to the game..

Hahaha! You all crazy! Go Knowshon!

Yes, because if the fans dont support him, then he wont rush for 1000 yards.

Lemme guess: if local fans dont fill up the stadium on gameday then the offensive line wont block well enough for him to get his 1k yards?

Moreno is a fumble prone average talent running back with limited potential who could easily be replaced by someone making a third of his salary. Hes the Brian Hartline of running backs. Thus, this forum will worship him.

No fans want to see the team suck so this thread makes no sense. I'm supportive to any player on the Dolphins but when they suck they will get called out for sucking.

I think people on this board are sensitive because of the lack of support Wallace gets around here, meanwhile Wallace let the team down several times.

Uhm. Knowshon Moreno took a 1 year 3 million dollar deal because that was the high end of the market for his services.

He ain't that good.

No fans want to see the team suck so this thread makes no sense. I'm supportive to any player on the Dolphins but when they suck they will get called out for sucking.

I think people on this board are sensitive because of the lack of support Wallace gets around here, meanwhile Wallace let the team down several times.

Oh, this was going on long before Wallace joined the team. I recall some of my first posts on here were debating other posters on Jason Allen(i didnt care for him) and i was repeatedly told "he deserves our support!". There are countless other examples(Jeff Ireland easily being the funniest, because of the continued insistence that he "just" got the job "last Thursday" and deserves a chance), but it all comes down to the same thing:

Some fans are more obsessed with people thinking this team is good then the team actually being good.

Oh, this was going on long before Wallace joined the team. I recall some of my first posts on here were debating other posters on Jason Allen(i didnt care for him) and i was repeatedly told "he deserves our support!". There are countless other examples(Jeff Ireland easily being the funniest, because of the continued insistence that he "just" got the job "last Thursday" and deserves a chance), but it all comes down to the same thing:

Some fans are more obsessed with people thinking this team is good then the team actually being good.

LMAO!!! People man!

My God ppl he is a dolphin. Support him and wish nothing but the best for him while he's here. Man, losing has made people bitter! Haha, I say that till the season starts and we lose, then I'm the maddest bitter of them all! But anyway, support his ass, he's a dolphin. Its not like he's gonna come here and try his best to suck. He's better than what we currently have...

This guy had the the balls to take a 1 year, 3 million dollar deal after a career season in Denver (1,600 total yards 13 TD's).

Yes, the RB market sucked. But, any guy that had the season he had last year, taking this type of deal looking to prove himself worthy of a multi year deal deserves all the respect in the world.

GO PHINS!

You're right, because if a player, coach, GM, or owner sucks its the fans fault

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

no fans want to see the team suck so this thread makes no sense. i'm supportive to any player on the dolphins but when they suck they will get called out for sucking.

i think people on this board are sensitive because of the lack of support wallace gets around here, meanwhile wallace let the team down several times.

exactly

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Uhm. Knowshon Moreno took a 1 year 3 million dollar deal because that was the high end of the market for his services.

He ain't that good.

No he isn't, but I think he can contribute and help the running game to improve on last year's abortion

You know, you should support Moreno because it would prove that blowhard Omar Kelly wrong. But, once again, more evidence is compiled that it isn't the Dolphins that you in-town people root for, it's your misplaced pride in your place of residence.

SUPPORT! The guy makes more money than me...... Shoot he needs to support me.:lol:

All kidding aside the guy is a product of Peyton's monster season.

Smart signing, really a bad decision on Denver's half to let him go. He instantly helps the pass protection, he's an excellent outlet in the passing game and he gets the yards that are there. I like it!

Back
Top Bottom