We need everybody to fully support Moreno. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need everybody to fully support Moreno.

We need everybody to fully support Moreno.

What exactly do I need to do? Do I need to friend him on facebook? Hang his picture on my wall? Send his mother flowers? Walk his dog? Tell me!!! I need to know how to do this right!!!

What exactly do I need to do? Do I need to friend him on facebook? Hang his picture on my wall? Send his mother flowers? Walk his dog? Tell me!!! I need to know how to do this right!!!

Personally, I think an 8' Knowshon Fat Head on your bedroom wall would be a nice touch.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

We were his only offer so I'm not giving him props for signing for only 3 million(poor guy). However, he is a Dolphin and I'll support him until he proves he doesn't belong on the team, like Daniel Thomas did. He is an obvious upgrade over both Miller and Thomas in terms of inside running, blitz pickup, receiving, and scoring 13 TDs. That's more than twice the TDs as last years combo. Just think of how many more games we would've won last year not settling for FGs or missing FGs for that matter. I like the signing cause it's gonna make Thomas expendable and maybe we can get a draft pick for him??? Another great move by Ireland to move up to get a terrible RB!!!

There are probably some aggravated with this move because it knocks down golden. boy Lamar Miller a peg. We overrate former U players on here big time. We are getting a true NFL RB, didn't have one on the roster last year. It's a good thing to have Moreno in the mix unless of course you care about being right about future star Lamar Miller who can't break a tackle and cuts back into traffic when he's in the clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pick up the blitz break tackles and score. Then I shall support.

I want the Phins to win, so of course I hope he tears it up. That doesn't mean I'm going to pump him up to something he hasn't yet proven to be.

I really can't complain about the contract. Pretty fair for a veteran with starting experience coming off of his only good year. I just hope it doesn't prevent them from taking a midround RB and dropping DT.

Jeeeezzzz I got ripped on this thread. I guess I just want you guys to support him like you support Tannehill when he over throw Mike Wallace by 10 yards then blame Mike Wallace.

Ouch...

Yes, because if the fans dont support him, then he wont rush for 1000 yards.

Lemme guess: if local fans dont fill up the stadium on gameday then the offensive line wont block well enough for him to get his 1k yards?

Moreno is a fumble prone average talent running back with limited potential who could easily be replaced by someone making a third of his salary. Hes the Brian Hartline of running backs. Thus, this forum will worship him.

Except he didn't lose one fumble at all last season. :idk:

I routinely enthusiastically and wholeheartedly support every player wearing a Fins uniform, so long as he's trying his best. :up:

Jeeeezzzz I got ripped on this thread. I guess I just want you guys to support him like you support Tannehill when he over throw Mike Wallace by 10 yards then blame Mike Wallace.

Ouch...

How would one support him anyway? "Yay Moreno?"

Yes, because if the fans dont support him, then he wont rush for 1000 yards.

Lemme guess: if local fans dont fill up the stadium on gameday then the offensive line wont block well enough for him to get his 1k yards?

Moreno is a fumble prone average talent running back with limited potential who could easily be replaced by someone making a third of his salary. Hes the Brian Hartline of running backs. Thus, this forum will worship him.

Fumble Prone? I think you're reaching a bit because the kid isn't fumble prone. Period. His fumble % is less than 1%..to give perspective AP is at 1.5%....Hartline of running backs? He's put up two 1,000 yard years in a row and has some fairly reliable hands I think we can stop knocking him too...even though I'll agree he is overpaid haha

Regardless I think people here are either looking for reasons to knock em or praising him too much. I'll agree with you that he's an average back, but he can pas protect and play the screen game well. So, short and thick of it is that he's an upgrade, for a 1 yr, 3 mil deal. Good stuff.

There are probably some aggravated with this move because it knocks down golden. boy Lamar Miller a peg. We overrate former U players on here big time. We are getting a true NFL RB, didn't have one on the roster last year. It's a good thing to have Moreno in the mix unless of course you care about being right about future star Lamar Miller who can't break a tackle and cuts back into traffic when he's in the clear.

3 schools to stay away from as far as producing future NFL/Dolphin players: u, ref$u, gump. These guys are routinely overrated busts.

I am so sick of hearing all the hype for ex-canes.

Back
Top Bottom