We need J.D. Runnells | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need J.D. Runnells

Bjorn

Go Giants
Reaction score
I'm watching the Oklahoma game and this guy is a beast. For those who are unaware of who I am talking about he is Oklahoma's FB. I might take a shot at him in the 2nd round but definately in the third. He would be the perfect blocking back for Ronnie and Ricky and excellant at catching the ball out of the backfield. We could use a FB and this guy could be a fixture in our offense for years. Think Mike Alstott.

EDIT: Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum

b_hjelmeland123 said:
I'm watching the Oklahoma game and this guy is a beast. For those who are unaware of who I am talking about he is Oklahoma's FB. I might take a shot at him in the 2nd round but definately in the third. He would be the perfect blocking back for Ronnie and Ricky and excellant at catching the ball out of the backfield. We could use a FB and this guy could be a fixture in our offense for years. Think Mike Alstott.

EDIT: Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum

Unfortunately, Linehan's system doesn't use FB a lot. But if he manages to drop to the lower rounds like say 5th or 6th, he's worth a look. But RBs/FBs are solid right now while QB, OL, CB are desperate needs.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
He'll go that high. Believe it or not.
actually most people have him as the 3rd and even 4th best fullback in the country. the BEST fullback won't go in the 2nd round, let alone a lesser one. he won't be drafted at all, probably

kastofsna120 said:
actually most people have him as the 3rd and even 4th best fullback in the country. the BEST fullback won't go in the 2nd round, let alone a lesser one. he won't be drafted at all, probably

Who's ranked ahead of him? Do you know?

JD is the man. He played fullback at Midwest City high here in Oklahoma. He has a bleached face. I'm not sure of how it happen but he gets love everywhere he goes. He gives 110% percent on every play. He could be our Lerenzo Neal. :D

Ah that would be so sweet!!!! lol yea if only our system used the FB more productivley.

Boomer Sooner!!! :D

We have that fullback that is finishing his service duty and the way everyone talks about him and his collegiate stats he is the next HOF fullback. I don't know what the Ok. guy has rushed for but our man went over 1,000 in a year and is a great blocker.

We still have Kyle Eckel when he returns from military duty...We don't need another fullback.

jtsacksyou said:
Can someone tell me a little about Eckel?
He rushed for over 1,000 yards his senior year at Navy. The Pats had him and let him go because of his 2 years of active duty he's still serving. Everyone is very high on this guy and beleive he will be well worth the wait.5-11 245 and is a bulldozer.

Back
Top Bottom