We Need Junior Seau Back... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Need Junior Seau Back...

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Have you noticed that our run defense has suffered a bit since Seau's been out?

I believe he's underrated in our defensive scheme.

What's his status for this week? Against a good running team like Atlanta we need all the solid LB's we can get.

Jr. Seau is done, from here on injuries will drive him out of football. Enjoy every snap he takes because there are not many left and then the coundown to Canton begins.

I agree.... hes got the smarts.. but injuries are going to nag him all year until he goes back to San Deigo for his retirement ceremony in the spring

What's the latest news on his status for this Sunday? If he thinks he can go, we NEED him out there against Atlanta to, he's such a HUGE part of our Rush D and I honestly do feel like he's still one of the best players on our D. I agree that this will be his last season, I just hope that he'll be able to play it out and not finish his career injured on the sidelines. As for Canton, I hope he makes it on first ballot.

It was posted earler in the week that he was expected to start.

As for Canton, I hope he makes it on first ballot.

I would say he's a shoe in for first ballot.

yeah seau is an easy first-ballot guy. not unanimous, but he had like 14-straight pro bowls, right? that's too easy. i just hope he gets an opprotunity to do something that people can remember him for as a dolphin (other than the fried chicken thing)

Back
Top Bottom