we need to draft! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we need to draft!

BMarsh!

Practice Squad
Reaction score
mike pouncey with our first, our interior oline is absolutely terrible. and then pick up a runningback in the third, maybe demarco murray from oklahoma

I hope you are taking him if we trade down and not in the middle of the 1st. Because we could really use a 2nd round pick.

I dont think he's that good................

mike pouncey with our first, our interior oline is absolutely terrible. and then pick up a runningback in the third, maybe demarco murray from oklahoma
Take it from someone who has been following UF football as long as he has been following Miami, if we draft it better be as a OG and not a Center. I am very disappointed in his performance this year at the Center position. He is a great OG. He is athletic enough to pull and he finishes blocks.

sorry i forgot to mention trade down to get him for another pick, and yeah i definitely agree with you he is a much better guard than center!

Kris O'Dowd of USC, is just as good as Pouncey, and doesn't get the hype just because his identical twin plays for the Steelers. I would take O'Dowd in the third round if he is still on the board.

Back
Top Bottom