We only have 5 out 31 teams that we have a losing record to!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We only have 5 out 31 teams that we have a losing record to!!!!

ffphin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The only teams that we have a losing record to is:

Team Fins/Them
Houston 0/1
Jacksonville 1/2
NYG 2/3
NYJ 38/40 and 1 tie
Oakland 11/18 and 1 tie

That is a great accomplishment for a team that has been in the league for 40 yrs!!:) :cool:

Only one it will take a while to catch is oakland they are 7 ahead and we play them 1 time a year at most

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
We'll Tie up them Jets soon Enough ;)

Yep I say by the end of the season next year we will have a winning record over them as well.

Notice how comfortably ahead of the Jills we are? Thanks to the decade of loss we caused them. Beating the Jills throughout all the 70's. OJ couldn't kill us :rofl3:

Alex22 said:
Only one it will take a while to catch is oakland they are 7 ahead and we play them 1 time a year at most

I know... I'm not sure if this years win is counted in with this!

AquaInferno said:
Notice how comfortably ahead of the Jills we are? Thanks to the decade of loss we caused them. Beating the Jills throughout all the 70's. OJ couldn't kill us :rofl3:

Now that is funny!!:lol: :lol:

wow, thats pretty sweet, that means that 26 other teams all have a losing record to us....

Alex22 said:
lol is that 5 a record? I mean only haveing 5 teams ahead of us in head to head wins

I'm not sure but I know before last year we had the best winning % in NFL history!! :D Now that is something to be REALLY proud of.

wanna know whats funny?

This 'Untalented' team can win 9 games

our

'Superbowl bound team' a few years ago w dave only won 9 and missed the playoffs

can anyone say better coaching?

Alex22 said:
wanna know whats funny?

our

'Superbowl bound team' a few years ago w dave only won 9 and missed the playoffs

In 2003, we were 10-6 missing playoffs, is that what you mean? I remember that year REAL well. Oct 19 2003, my 18th birthday, Mare misses a FG and the Dolphins lost a BIG game to the Pats. If that FG was good, playoffs...
No I can't blame the season on 1 play but if you think about it, 1 play coulda made a big difference.

Alex22 said:
wanna know whats funny?

our

They also won 10 games the year before Ricky up and left and still didn't make the playoffs. I love what Nick is doing and can't wait for next year!!:)

AquaInferno said:
In 2003, we were 10-6 missing playoffs, is that what you mean? I remember that year REAL well. Oct 19 2003, my 18th birthday, Mare misses a FG and the Dolphins lost a BIG game to the Pats. If that FG was good, playoffs...
No I can't blame the season on 1 play but if you think about it, 1 play coulda made a big difference.

Was that the game when we lost in OT with Brady throwing a long TD pass???:mad:

Back
Top Bottom