We should score 30 points easy against the Colts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We should score 30 points easy against the Colts

dolphin777

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I say we win big again. Really Dolphins have the better team all around. The Jets scored 44 points that's the sorry Jets. I just can't see the Colts scoring more than 17 points

I wish I could feel that way but our offence didn't score 30 on the jets....ST's got a TD plus we got 3 FG's too. Our running game has not been all that good lately and we need to get better at it quick. Our defence has been plaing well and the pass rush has gotten better tho from time to time it just seems to disappear.

Ozzy rules!!

I don't think it will be a high scoring game. They will probably try to balance out the throws to Wayne and have Brown pound the football. I think the key is always turnovers. We win when Tannehill doesn't turn it over...and it should be the same if Moore is in there. I think the offenses cancel each other out, but we have a better defense than the Colts.

Phins 24 Colts 16

You can really never base future scores on past games. The Patriots blew out the Rams by 38 points, but only beat the Jets last week by 3 points. Miami only beat the Rams by 3 points, but blew out the Jets by 21 points.

Plus the Jets got the Colts in New York, while Miami has to go to Indianapolis. I think the Dolphins SHOULD win, but I don't think it is a slam dunk.

I have the complete opposite feeling, I think this is going to be a real low scoring game that's going to be won late in the 4th. I think our D comes up with some big stops though.

I don't think it will be a high scoring game. They will probably try to balance out the throws to Wayne and have Brown pound the football. I think the key is always turnovers. We win when Tannehill doesn't turn it over...and it should be the same if Moore is in there. I think the offenses cancel each other out, but we have a better defense than the Colts.

Phins 24 Colts 16

Teamrankings.com is saying it is highly likey that Miami_Indy will be the over on 43 points. Sounds like they think it will be fairly high scoring.

I say we win big again. Really Dolphins have the better team all around. The Jets scored 44 points that's the sorry Jets. I just can't see the Colts scoring more than 17 points

:crazy:

MINN shouldn't have been in the game against SF, how did that turn out? Let the team leave the what if's at the door, maybe its something the fanbase should do also.

It's a good match-up for us. As long as we don't have some kind of breakdown that leads to them getting up big on us early, I think we should be able to win something like 23-10. It's not that they don't have a good team, it's just a matchup that favors us. Both our lines should be able to dominate the trenches.

Phins 24 Colts 16

thats a good predictions since they give up on avg. 24.4 points a game and we give up 18.

we scored 35 against Indy and you know you won w/ D and STs last week, right? You didn't do much on offense. I wouldn't expect 30 unless your D/STs are scoring 14 pts. Who cares how much you score as long as you win?

I really like our chances here. The Colts have been effective when they have been balanced on offense. But i think our line will dominate and give their pretty average run game nothing all day. I think Smith will do another solid job wrapping up Wayne. Luck has been solid but has also made plenty of mistakes. He easily could've been picked off four or five times against the titans last week. On the other side they have been terrible against the run and pretty average overall. I think we can score some points on them but i think their crowd will make it difficult.

I predict Dolphins 24 - 10 Colts

I think Gaffney will be even more dangerous this upcoming game. He is sneaking his way behind defenses.
I agree, i think we should be able to put up 30 pts. With our ST and Defensive play AND RT1 being back in the line up, i don't see why we coouldn't put up 30.

Let's not get too overconfident after last week. While Indy isn't an offensive powerhouse, they also are not going to make as many mistakes as the Jets did last week. They are not flashy, but manage the game pretty well. Unless there are a lot of unforseen turnovers in this game, I wouldn't count on either team scoring 20 or much over 20 points in this game. I'm expecting a 17-14 or 21-17 game going right down to the end. While I think we can win this game, we haven't always played our best in Indy. Let's just get the "W" by any means and be happy.

Back
Top Bottom