We should strongly consider Jason Gildon? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We should strongly consider Jason Gildon?

Should the dolphins try and get Jason Gildon?

• Yes,He would help our defense a great deal

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • No,Hes to old and washed up

Votes: 18 52.9%

• Total voters

brad_bulldawg54

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why do most of you guys not like jason gildon i think he would be a great fit for our defense,,,and hes only 32 he has a good 3 or 4 years left in him....and just think about the experience at linebacker we would have...with seau and thomas and gildon.......<----that sounds deadly

and plus if we get gildon we would have evn better depth at linebacker,,,with greenwood,bua,jenkins,moore,

So if gildon is a june 1 cut,,,,i vote yes,,,we should definelty try and pick him up..

I voted No, but not necessarily because he's "washed up". He just might cost too much money and he doesn't fit Miami's system.

I also wanted gildon because of his coverage skills,,,,becuz if our D has one weakness it is our linebackers coverage skills,,,if we had one that could cover in pass plays we would be awesome,,,becuz seau sure cant cover well at all..neither can zach that well

JCfinfan said:
NO! Same reason as Liquid. Trust me.
I agree. I think hes used to playing in a 3-4, and the spacing would be too hard for him to deal with in a 3-4.

brad_bulldawg54 said:
So if gildon is a june 1 cut,,,,i vote yes,,,we should definelty try and pick him up..

Thanks, I'll let the front office know!
:cooldude:

I agree with thundercane,,,,,im all for anything makin the team better!!!!!!!! and he cant be worse than morlon Greenwood can He........?

Depends on Tony Bua and Eddie Moore. If either of these guys can play half decent behind Zach then we're okay without the veteran MLB. If not, then go get a good one - Gildon or Trotter - and sign them to the vet. minimum.

Back
Top Bottom