We want Moore! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We want Moore!

Cutler brought this team back last week. Stop with Gase being fired.

Learn football! Ajayi carried Gase and that offense. Imagine what Moore would look like he had all of the snaps that Butler has had in practice. Fvck Gase! That stupid fvck wasted 10 million on Butler and made our offense look like shlt for weeks!

Learn football! Ajayi carried Gase and that offense. Imagine what Moore would look like he had all of the snaps that Butler has had in practice. Fvck Gase! That stupid fvck wasted 10 million on Butler and made our offense look like shlt for weeks!

I know more football than you ever will son.

Been saying all along. Miami's offense plays better behind Moore than behind both Tannehill and Cutler. He's aggressive and allows our WRs to make plays. Hopefully Gase gets over his bromances and starts Moore from here on out and looks for an upgrade this off season.

Jesus at least give him more than 2 drives before you post this. (He looked good moving the ball on the 2nd drive outside the miscommunication/interception as well)

Been saying all along. Miami's offense plays better behind Moore than behind both Tannehill and Cutler. He's aggressive and allows our WRs to make plays. Hopefully Gase gets over his bromances and starts Moore from here on out and looks for an upgrade this off season.
whoa whoa whoa....matt moore might be an upgrade over cutler but he certainly isnt better than tannehill

im rooting for matt tho, when cutler and kaep were being discussed as options when tanny went down i said over and over i would just sign a backup to matt moore and ride with moore for the season

Ahahahaha you must feel like such a clown right now. Just admit you were wrong and move on. Chances Cutler would have led that comeback? Zero. The we want Moore crowd was right. Hope Gase is big enough to see that. He's a good coach but has some serious issues with talent evaluation. He was wrong about Ajayi last year and clueless with Cutler this year.

Back
Top Bottom