We want Moore! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We want Moore!

Well, he is a handsome man!

Especially when he's leading the team to a win against the Jets.

Outstanding, when you factor in the lack of snaps he would have gotten during the week, to come into a game pretty cold and do what he just did was pretty remarkable, this team is 4-2, I can hardly believe it.

Ahahahaha you must feel like such a clown right now. Just admit you were wrong and move on. Chances Cutler would have led that comeback? Zero. The we want Moore crowd was right. Hope Gase is big enough to see that. He's a good coach but has some serious issues with talent evaluation. He was wrong about Ajayi last year and clueless with Cutler this year.
What about Jesse Davis' play compared to Tunsil?

Sad Gase won’t admit he made a mistake getting Cutler. Cutler will start against Ravens

Been saying all along. Miami's offense plays better behind Moore than behind both Tannehill and Cutler. He's aggressive and allows our WRs to make plays. Hopefully Gase gets over his bromances and starts Moore from here on out and looks for an upgrade this off season.

lol your anti tannehill posts still make me laugh. go sit in the corner you dunce

like i said in the gameday thread...

yea matt moore isnt great, he will turn it over but at least with moore he gives u a chance, cutler does not...moore throws picks cuz of getting too ballsy cutlers just a careless prick.

id rather watch moore drive down the field and throw a pick in the redzone on some ballsy **** than continue to watch cutler go 3 and out throwing off his back foot.

Matt Moore deserves 10 million dollars and a heartfelt apology from adam gase

I hope that Moore lights it up this year and gets an offer from another team next year. Gase has shown him zero loyalty to Moore. Moore has heart and I will take that anyday over whatever Butler has.

Sad Gase won’t admit he made a mistake getting Cutler. Cutler will start against Ravens

If that happens, I’m done with this team until Gase is gone. Cutler is a worthless POS. His daddy Gase is the only reason heis still playing.

Gase hugged Matt at the end of the game and whispered you're the starter.

IMG_4537-1_zpssxnssf77.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] [URL=http://s11.photobucket.com/user/cadolfan/media/IMG_4537-1_zpssxnssf77.jpg.html][/URL]

i wonder who was happier that cutler was headed to the locker room, the fans, the rest of the offense, or cutler? tough choice...

lol your anti tannehill posts still make me laugh. go sit in the corner you dunce
Oh, sweetheart, I didn't mean hurt feelings. It'll be okay honey, your fellow will survive just fine. It so cute the way you always defend your guy :)

Back
Top Bottom