We would not be winning this game without Ricky Brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We would not be winning this game without Ricky Brown

srdnaty

Practice Squad Punter
Reaction score
We would not be winning this game without Ricky Brown...

Kevin Harlan needs to get his names stright. Is this making anyone else lol?

We would not be winning this game without Ricky Brown...

Kevin Harlan needs to get his names stright. Is this making anyone else lol?

I thought I heard it twice so far :sidelol:

Well, actually, I was about to wash my ears because I wasn't sure :up:

lol. heard it.

side note:
I guess when Sparano yelled at Carpenter it really got to him. He usually makes FGs.

It's a learning experience for him. Better in this game then another game.

yea its so great...the commentators sucked

yeah one also said we were number 2 in the nfl for fewest turnovers behind tennessee who had 12. we have 10... that means were first....

yeah one also said we were number 2 in the nfl for fewest turnovers behind tennessee who had 12. we have 10... that means were first....

Yeah, that was good.... especially since he said it while the stats were actually on the screen......

:rolleyes:

Like our depth at RB .. we have Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, Patrick Cobbs, Wicky Williams, and Ricky Brown.. we're set for a few years there

I feel for Carpenter, he was doing so good, I think Sparano may have been a bit too harsh.

Yep...And it's funny as hell,that we know as much(and sometimes more)than those idiots in the booths......"AND THEY'RE GETTING PAID FOR IT"!!!

He said Ricky Brown like four times, and I was thinking why not Ronnie Williams :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom