Website images not loading/slow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Website images not loading/slow

MiaMarino

Starter
Reaction score
For the last few weeks, when I try to access the site, it takes 4ever to load. When it does, there are no images, only thier placeholders. Images are enabled in IE settings. IS there anything else to check? I can get every other site (w/images) to load OK, just not Finheaven.com. If I disable the images, it does load fast but then what good is that?

That has happened to me a couple of times in the last week or so, but most of the time it is working fine.

I've been experiencing problems lately also. At work with older Pc's I get a portion of the message board but can't post anything. At home I have full access of the message board but can't view the home page.

Funny I just posted in another thread about the same thing. Works at home for me fine, but at work, it's slow as a dog and no images ever load. I've been using Firefox instead of IE at work which seems to have helped a bit.

slower than hell. wtf, any other site works fine on my computer! mods?

still doing it here too. In most cases, it never works properly for me. Still using Firefox to browse finheaven so i can at least see the text that people write and then just guess at the navigation. ?:^(

:up: It's good here...

*edit: Ooops....spoke too soon.....smileys are still not showing up in my post.*

Now its a$$ backwards from Friday...

Now smilies in the index are not showing a port in the source URL (and they work)...

Smilies everywhere else are showing a port of 1385 (which now does not work) because the port appears to be closed.... Firewall guy, web guy... Meet--get to know each other.... And learn to work together.

Friday it was showing 1385 in the index and 8554 everywhere else--1385 was open and the smilies using that in the url where working... 8554 was closed and those smilies using it were not...

harmonkoz said:
Now its a$$ backwards from Friday...

Now smilies in the index are not showing a port in the source URL (and they work)...

Smilies everywhere else are showing a port of 1385 (which now does not work) because the port appears to be closed.... Firewall guy, web guy... Meet--get to know each other.... And learn to work together.

Friday it was showing 1385 in the index and 8554 everywhere else--1385 was open and the smilies using that in the url where working... 8554 was closed and those smilies using it were not...

Christ....

:roflmao:

i noticed also the diffrence in port numbners when calling the images

Back
Top Bottom