Week 1= IMPROVMENT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 1= IMPROVMENT

Jt0323

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
O k so we lost 17-7 at least we know who our QB is goona be.... We know that our Running game is BAD and that maybe miami might get Fred Russell....I was listing to the Radio and i notice the Officals mad BAD calls....

i hate to tell you this but when wanny was asked who was going to start next week he said he had to watch the tape and go from there. fiedlers horrible performance still did not merit a change in his mind. ive kept quiet about this guy for long enough and have heard hes on our team and our coach and we should support him crap enough this guy is an idiot and must make changes or HIT THE ROAD!!

jtroia0323 said:
O k so we lost 17-7 at least we know who our QB is goona be.... We know that our Running game is BAD and that maybe miami might get Fred Russell....I was listing to the Radio and i notice the Officals mad BAD calls....
We don't KNOW that our running game is bad. Minor actually looked pretty good before he got hurt and Gordon will be a stud. The O-Line is going to require some time playing together as well. The officials did make a mess of the game, though. I think week 2 will tell us much more about the team we are fielding this year.

Back
Top Bottom