Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Preface: As those of y'all who know me can attest - I'm usually the "jag-off class clown" reactionary type of poster here in the main forum. At least for the (sigh) post-Fiedler years. (double sigh) This was because there was really no belief in the position.

I AIN'T EVEN MAD.

Yes, we lost today.

I AIN'T EVEN MAD.

Know why?

26-41-431, TD

I AIN'T EVEN MAD.

For the first time since Danny, I'm starting to think that light at the end of the tunnel might not be an oncoming "wile-e-coyote" style freight train.

I AIN'T EVEN MAD.

God help me, I'm beginning to believe again!

... Comments?

Not trying to be an ass but Tannehill needs to perform better at the end of games or performances like these are meaningless.

This team is going to go as far as Tannehill can take us. He's doing this as a rookie with no help? holy hell, kid is the real deal. we finally have someone we can build around.

Tannehill was outstanding today, I fully expect Lauren to reward him lavishly when he gets home.

I saw a kid actually go through progressions today, for chrissakes!

I AIN'T EVEN MAD.

Today, I saw huge possiblities for growth!

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Tannehill was outstanding today, I fully expect Lauren to reward him lavishly when he gets home.

He oughtta bring a pair of knee pads home with him. :up:

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

The above two posts look funny merged. :lol:

Folks we have a legit franchise QB. I am old enough to remember Griese, Woodley, Marino, and 16 idiots who followed (except for Chad P)

I may not be a coach, a scout or an x's and o's guy like hoops and others, but we have a franchise QB. Enjoy every week, because like Marino, those 17 years went quick!

This team is going to go as far as Tannehill can take us. He's doing this as a rookie with no help? holy hell, kid is the real deal. we finally have someone we can build around.

Honestly, people can't say that after this week .... Hartline was a monster and he did it a lot of the time against a very good corner in Patrick Peterson. We already had a stellar running game, so all we needed was SOMEBODY .... ANYBODY ..... in the WR core to step up. Still remains to be seen whether Hartline can do it consistently, but right now what we need is a 3rd WR to step the f- up.

Honestly, people can't say that after this week .... Hartline was a monster and he did it a lot of the time against a very good corner in Patrick Peterson. We already had a stellar running game, so all we needed was SOMEBODY .... ANYBODY ..... in the WR core to step up. Still remains to be seen whether Hartline can do it consistently, but right now what we need is a 3rd WR to step the f- up.
hard enough to deal with the tannehill detractors, I didn't want to have to defend hartline too. And i've long been a hartline supporter. The guys I want to give a chance to are stepping up, and the asshats who I wanted tossed off the team... well I still want to toss them off the team.

hard enough to deal with the tannehill detractors, I didn't want to have to defend hartline too. And i've long been a hartline supporter. The guys I want to give a chance to are stepping up, and the asshats who I wanted tossed off the team... well I still want to toss them off the team.

Word.

I was actually ecstatic with what I saw of Tanny today ..... and I'm someone who has been critical. Finally saw him attempting and hitting throws that he was avoiding in the previous 3 weeks. It needed to happen because you can't rely on comeback/curl routes all game every game ...... and the deep ball! Finally some touch! I can't really bag on him for the turnovers. Hartline slipped on a route and while you'd like to see Tanny react quicker on the others, the O-line blew protection horribly. No matter what though, still gotta get that TD/Turnover ratio a lot better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Word.

I was actually ecstatic with what I saw of Tanny today ..... and I'm someone who has been critical. Finally saw him attempting and hitting throws that he was avoiding in the previous 3 weeks. It needed to happen because you can't rely on comeback/curl routes all game ever game ...... and the deep ball! Finally some touch! I can't really bag on him for the turnovers. Hartline slipped on a route and while you'd like to see Tanny react quicker on the others, the O-line blew protection horribly. No matter what though, still gotta get that TD/Turnover ratio a lot better.

He will

I'm not mad either. You know, for the first time in quite a loooooong time, I actually ENJOYED watching a Dolphins game. What a great game to watch even though they lost! Sean Smith? now we see why they dealt Davis.

and here's something to chew on guys and gals, if not for 2 missed FGs, this team would be 3-1 and tied for the Div lead with the Patsies.

Mr. Thomas, your days may be numbered. Of course we got to watch a former Dolphin, Jay Feeley, kick the game winner. Oh, and Mr. Nanee, you may go as well.

Tannehill is a very nice QB. I think you guys have a keeper in him.

It felt like he was putting the offense on his back early, the running game wasn't effective and he was hitting some tough throws. I was real happy when I thought Hartline had the game winner. That kind of excitement you rarely felt since the Marino years when they get a go ahead score on a big play like that. I think it had some residual happiness to counter the later anger a bit. I was rip **** pissed when the Cardinals tied it. Very angry when they finally lost it, dissapointed, sad. There was something about Tannehill and Hartline though that seemed to dull the pain of this loss quite a bit. I felt like watching the Cincy game right after the Cards game was over. Tannhill left me wanting to see more. Or even let's play this game again I know the Dolphins can win it.

I'm disgusted with 1-3 especially in a division they should be competing for. They've gotten help with New England dropping a couple. I'm just ready and looking forward to moving on to the next game with Tannehill. I'm very optimistic but still sane enough to see he still has a lot to prove and there are probably going to be some more bumps in the road for him this season. He still is no lock to become a good QB but he has shown he just might be able to do it. I give him a better than 50/50 shot!

I'll concede Hartline can be a number 2, but we definitely lack a bonafide number 1 stud receiver.

Hartline has definitely stepped up, but we need more.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Preface: As those of y'all who know me can attest - I'm usually the "jag-off class clown" reactionary type of poster here in the main forum. At least for the (sigh) post-Fiedler years. (double sigh) This was because there was really no belief in the position.

I AIN'T EVEN MAD.

Yes, we lost today.

I AIN'T EVEN MAD.

Know why?

26-41-431, TD

I AIN'T EVEN MAD.

For the first time since Danny, I'm starting to think that light at the end of the tunnel might not be an oncoming "wile-e-coyote" style freight train.

I AIN'T EVEN MAD.

God help me, I'm beginning to believe again!

... Comments?

Totally agree...except, not with the post-fiedler part of it. We wasted an excellent defense in the Fiedler era and he was just good enough to get us beat.

Back
Top Bottom