Week 5 prediction thread! Fins Vs Pats, step right up... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 5 prediction thread! Fins Vs Pats, step right up...

Pats melt in the heat. By the fourth quarter Ricky will be running over a tired and slow defense.

Miami 23
Pats 13

Dolphins 37
Pats 34
I say they still don't figure out how to stop the run.
Ricky rushing: 210 yds. 3tds.

I hope I am right but last week I picked us to win by 10 so what do I know. If I am wrong again I am going to guess the complete opposite of what I think next week.

I was looking at harmons forecast, and he has the same score as me. :fire: Don't get the wrong idea though:yell: My predictions are original ;)

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!! 27 to 24!!!!!!!! :drinker:

The Dolphins' defenders have struggled when teams have spread them out, like the Patriots have done to all four opponents this season. The Patriots' defenders have struggled to stop powerful backs from running wild, such as the Dolphins' Ricky Williams.

Expect Miami to follow San Diego's lead with LaDainian Tomlinson by giving Williams a heavy load, while being meticulous and conservative with its passing game. That will help the Dolphins stay away from the Patriots' strength in coverage by taking everything they can get short. Ball and clock control will be key, to preserve a lead and keep red-hot Tom Brady off the field.

Both teams can move the ball efficiently on the other, but the Dolphins are in much better shape to win the time of possession, putting them in better shape to win this game. Dolphins 23, Patriots 20

from http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/columns/20021002/weekprimershowdownsaboun.html

After getting ripped by Priest it's interesting to see that the Pats couldnt stop LT (as in Ladanian Tomlinson)...Will they stop Ricky??
Unlike everybody else i think they will...Belichick is a great coach and he'll stack up the line or find ways to confuse Ricky...
Ricky will be available underneath though with screens and short passes...i certainly don't see him getting 100 yds rushing...

On Defense it will be interesting to see how we respond after last weeks debacle..I think that we'll blitz a bit more but its pretty useless against Cool and calm Brady...
Having Pat back would be a huge boost....without him i dont see our fins winning...In the end i think we lose a heartbeaker
PATS 24
FINS 21

I really hope im wrong...:eat:

Definetly a Blowout.....

Phins 38

Ricky Rushes for 140+ yds and 2 td's
Konrad Catches one for a TD
Gadsden catches one
and D Clark Cathes one

Of Course Chambers and McMicheals make some clutch cathes they dont reach the endzone this week.

Mare for one TD

Pats 13

The Miami Defense bounces back Vineteri is gonna be their leading scorer...:D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fins 31

Pats 10
The heat eats up the Pats in the 4th Q.

Miami can't defend the middle of the field thats obvious and the Pats will expose it all day long.

I expect to see heavy doses of Ricky mixed in with some Minor and Edwards with Konrad catching some passes to open things up.
This is the game where the role players like Minor, Edwards, McNight, Ward and Weaver need to step up and contribute because Bill B. loves to shut down a teams main three or four offensive threats and make you beat him with the rest of the team.

Miami 23
New England 23 :nesucks:

Back
Top Bottom