Weird Feeling Leading Up To Tonight's Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weird Feeling Leading Up To Tonight's Game

BSQ

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
Does anybody else have a weird feeling heading toward this game? It's hard to explain, it's like I got tickets to see the Stones and at the last minute Mick Jaggar bows out and is replaced Adam Levine. Levine's good but that changes everything when the main cog of the band is switched out. So, the team that we knew so well, inside and out, their chemistry, their personality, all the things that make up a team are now changed. We will see a new QB, Ryan Tannehill's replacement, not Adam Levine but Jay Cutler himself, #6. What on earth will Cutler be like as a Dolphin? Will he look shaky and cause S. Florida to go into a panic or will he be Mr. Precision and drive us down the field like a matador, giving the fan base false hope? I used to know pretty much what I was going to see going into games. I honestly have very little certainty about what we will see tonight, and for that matter, this entire season. I'm very excited to see what Cutler will be like as the QB for our Dolphins and even though he was a player that I had little feeling for one way or another, he is now the QB of our beloved Fish and I'm rooting for him as hard as I can. I am hoping for some type of performance to build on because Dolphinland could use something to feel good about after the crushing injuries of Camp Nightmare. Let's get out of this game healthy and let's see some balls completed to the receivers. I'm not asking for much tonight.

Last edited:
Whatever happens, the board will overreact. Cutler does good: we'll see ppl screaming we're SB bound. He struggles a little and it will be all doom and gloom!
This...

No injuries and progress in the 3 phases and I'm happy. Just have continuity and gel into a team and a flash from a rook or two and I'm all smiles.

Health is #1, we're shell shocked from the injuries. McMillian was a huge kick in the nuts with cowboy boots.

It's always strange when you lose your QB. I still remember Steve DeBerg after Marino tore his Achilles

Wouldn't surprise me either way with Cutler but I will be concerned if he struggles, a veteran like him should make quick work of a pre-season defense

Reactions: BSQ
Whatever happens, the board will overreact. Cutler does good: we'll see ppl screaming we're SB bound. He struggles a little and it will be all doom and gloom!

Totally. But in these circumstances I think that's normal, whereas the previous 100 times it was just Finfans gonna Finfan.

Man, I picked a bad week to quit sniffing glue.

I love the build up, but how boring is it going to be when he goes something like 3-5 for 23 yards? We will literally have nothing to talk about. Gotta love preseason, but I'll still take what I can get.

Is Flacco playing? If so, I just hope he doesn't have 10 completions to the TE again!

Krisko, I'll bet you turn out right, some meaningless stat line and he'll be yanked fast. With the bad injury mojo following this team around like the shadow of death we're not risking the one guy that can save our season. When Jay's in the game Fasano and Williams will be in for maximum protection. The ball will come out fast. Prediction-Cutler's first completion as a Dolphin will be a 21 yarder to Parker.

Man, I picked a bad week to quit sniffing glue.

I love the build up, but how boring is it going to be when he goes something like 3-5 for 23 yards? We will literally have nothing to talk about. Gotta love preseason, but I'll still take what I can get.

Darn near nailed it dude.

Fortunately for you (and maybe me too), glue is easy to come by....

Back
Top Bottom