Welcome to a November that matters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to a November that matters

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Today is November 1, 2012. The Dolphins are preparing for a game that is meaningful to them.
How you like them now?
It hasn't been that long since the Dolphins went into November with something riding on the outcome of the coming games. In 2010, the club was 4-3 to start November before finishing 7-9.
But because we often remember what went wrong more than what has gone right, I had to actually remember why there's been such a feeling of dread around the Dolphins to start November -- even with what seemed like a chance to do damage in 2010.
Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...to-a-november-that-matters.html#storylink=cpy

Feels good to play meaningful games in November

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking that this morning while I was looking who plays tonight. The feeling is much better than 2010. For some reason you were just waiting in 2010 for the implosion. But the team has played such solid football over the last three games that you feel so much better now. This is a young and promising team. Maybe they play beyond their capabilities at this point but I have yet to see a game this year where we were outplayed. There is none. All losses are simply on us. Stupid mistakes, penalties, crucial missed field goals. While we may have lacked in the statistical categories nobody has dominated us in the scoreboard because we were so much worse. Even the Houston loss you can tag 24 points directly on our stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom