Welcome to Mediocrity for 2011 and more boring football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to Mediocrity for 2011 and more boring football

phinfan1983

Active Roster
Reaction score
All signs said Sparano had to go:
1. PLayers stop playing hard for him
2. Plays not to lose (lost too many game as a result)
3. Team lacks speed, guess who picks the players
4. Tired of a cheer leader on the side line
5. Doesn't overide bad play calling

I for one hope for a lock out next year. I won't renew NFL Sunday Ticket to watch a Sparano coached team - three years has been too much.

I hope Ross likes empty stadiums, low season ticket sales, and a losing season again. Ross had another choice, all he had to do was promote Mike Nolan to HC.

Maybe we can get Carpenter the record for FGs made in a season!

I really will tune out for the first time in 40 years, I'll be back when these clowns are shown the door.

I will reserve judgement until I see who takes over as OC. I like Sparano, I think the offense was so terrible this year that it made everyone sans-Nolan look bad.

Sparano is conservative and a micro-manager by nature because he knows he's not a brilliant tactician on the sidelines.

He has to overcompensate and the result is that boring bland of football you see.

He has all these rules of what not to do in order to win games. What to avoid, leading to a "play not to lose" mentality.

We're destined for third place in our division and that may be a stretch. The Bills are improving faster than we are.

We basically now have a lame duck HC. With Sparano's contract due to expire at the end of the 2011 season you may honestly see this team go the way of the Panthers this season.

A poor start and a couple of key injuries and this team will cave.

I feel the same as all of the above....Time to just Tune Out and find something else to do....You can`t convince me the Players will play hard for this guy after this Circus of a week....They all know he will be fired Next Yr...

I feel the same as all of the above....Time to just Tune Out and find something else to do....You can`t convince me the Players will play hard for this guy after this Circus of a week....They all know he will be fired Next Yr...

yeah, cus thats how a player betters his career, play like crap and dis the coach so some other team will be interested in you. the lack of pure knowledge and wisdom is serious lacking from people on this site.

I hope we are 2-14, but we will find a way to go 6-10. The draft philosophy has to change. On paper we have done well, but for years that has been the problem. Even when Shula in his late years was the leader of this organization we were great on paper, but not on the field. One of the huge issues back then was the RB position. Since Dan Marino retired it's been QB. There is a good chance both will be a problem in the years to come. I can't think of a team with problems at the RB and QB position ever having won a Super Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom