Welcome to the RickyHeaven forum.../Can we just have a Ricky forum? (Merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to the RickyHeaven forum.../Can we just have a Ricky forum? (Merged)

Oh, I just checked the front page and now there is a thread titled "Can Ricky play DT" :nono:

HysterikiLL said:
I was watching the Phins intro thing on Madden 2005....it made me realize how much change a year can bring

It opens up with a scene of Ricky making a play, followed by footage of Wannstedt, Surtain, Ogunleye and even Boston that they had computer generated into a Dolphins uniform -- he's sinc ebeen released and resigned.

What a difference one year can make.

I know what you mean -- I see it all the time. It is TOUGH to use the Phins online sometimes with some people... The D is good against the pass but you need to get really creative.

NaboCane said:
clear.gif
:rofl4::lolcry::rofl4:

THOMAS_54 said:
I agree, I'm getting sick of this Ricky crap.

You have NICK SABAN to thank! Why even have any dealings with the bum!

MikeO said:
You have NICK SABAN to thank! Why even have any dealings with the bum!

I can understand the concept of trying to get you value for Ricky........and Saban's been brilliant in my eyes thus far..........but Boston is the ONLY man we should gamble on with this franchise. There's too much pride and face at stake with bringing this guy back to the team he decimated. And no I'm no being overdramatic. The guy caused the team to go down the ****ter in one season. I feel bad because he suffers from a mental problem, but it's better the man stay away from football. I can't fathom why Saban would even flirt with this potential disaster. The timing is all selfish. It would be different if Ricky didn't have a lucrative paternity suit hanging on his shoulders and 8 million buckaroos owed to our Fins. All signs point to erasing debt and bolting. It's just said that some people are so enamored with the former 1,800 yard Ricky to be able to see through his messed up intentions. Like we've said before, Ricky is like that perfect 10 girl you just can't seem to break up with because she looks so damn good. Even when she's a complete sh*tbag relationship-wise.

Can we just have a RICKY Forum?

I am a fan of the Dolphins. Ricky is not a Dolphin. He is a piece of garbage. I hate coming online (to my favorite football site!!!) and having to wade through three pages of gibberish regarding this piece of waste of a human being. I know we have salary cap forums, Video games forums, Get to know yourself forums, etc. Why not a Ricky Forum.

For the people that want to post this gibberish in 300 different threads, when they can all be merged into one. Maybe if they saw the exact same name of a thread 8 times back to back in its own forum, they might get the hint.

This is starting to get to me.

It gets to you so much you start another thread?

Brilliant.

Mitchy71 said:
I am a fan of the Dolphins. Ricky is not a Dolphin. He is a piece of garbage. I hate coming online (to my favorite football site!!!) and having to wade through three pages of gibberish regarding this piece of waste of a human being. I know we have salary cap forums, Video games forums, Get to know yourself forums, etc. Why not a Ricky Forum.

For the people that want to post this gibberish in 300 different threads, when they can all be merged into one. Maybe if they saw the exact same name of a thread 8 times back to back in its own forum, they might get the hint.

This is starting to get to me.
Ill make one, OK
Give me 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom