Welcome! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Welcome to the FinHeaven & Co family! You are now apart of one of the largest Miami Dolphin communities online!

Before you start posting, please be fully aware of our Terms of Service . Additionally, if you have any questions please feel free to either contact the staff or view the FAq. Finally, if you wish to view the list of staff members, you can do so here.

Once again, I welcome you as a new addition to the FinHeaven & Co family!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum
Webmaster / Founder

"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure." - George E. Woodberry

Last edited by a moderator:
FinHeavenAJ said:
Welcome to the FinHeaven & Co family! You are now apart of one of the largest Miami Dolphin communities online!

Before you start posting, please be fully aware of our Terms of Service. Additionally, if you have any questions please feel free to either contact the staff or view the FAQ. Finally, if you wish to view the list of staff members, you can do so here.

Once again, I welcome you as a new addition to the FinHeaven & Co family!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum
Webmaster / Founder

"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure." - George E. Woodberry
hi AJ, its me! ;)

btw, how do you like the fins having somebody named AJ too?! :eek:

Hi. My name is Phil. And I have a problem. I am addicted to football and the Miami Dolphins. I cant get them out of my head....... My rabbit's name is Jay Fiedler, my black Owl with the goofy eyes is Chris Chambers, my doggy door I call Wade Smith, my grandparents I refer to as Zach and Jason, and I just legally changed my sons name to Ayanbadejo.

hey our names our steven and nima and we're huge fins fans. (we're using the same username for the both of us)

FINSFANS99 said:
hey our names our steven and nima and we're huge fins fans. (we're using the same username for the both of us)

You'll fit right in - a lot of folks here have multiple personalities!

I'm J.R. Enjoy the board!

Hey my name is Keith and I am 23 yrs old, been a dolphins fan ever since I can remember. And will never change.

Back
Top Bottom