Welcome! | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

:dolphins: Hello,my name is mike,i have been a fan for countless years.so i thought of joining the jungle on thw way to the superbowl.:dolphins: :tongue:

hello!
my name is alex and i live in germany.i have been a dolfan since 1989 and i really appreciate it to become a member of this quality forum and site.hope we will have some good times..

Hey. My name is Carmen. I'm from Detroit but I live in South Florida. My mom grew up in Miami and she grew up as a fanatical Dol-fan so that was passed on to me. Glad to find a site filled with fellow Dolphins fans :)

What Up Everybody!!

WHAT UP EVERYBODY!!

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone! My name is Chris (I know that was hard to figure out from my username), I'm 36, and live in Juneau, Alaska (but have lived in 8 different states). I've been a Dolphins fan ever since my pre-school days during their glory years of the early 70's!!! So that means I've been a fan for over 30 years now!!! I'm glad I finally joined, and I'm looking forward to some great discussions with everyone!

BigTallChris said:
Hi everyone! My name is Chris (I know that was hard to figure out from my username), I'm 36, and live in Juneau, Alaska (but have lived in 8 different states). I've been a Dolphins fan ever since my pre-school days during their glory years of the early 70's!!! So that means I've been a fan for over 30 years now!!! I'm glad I finally joined, and I'm looking forward to some great discussions with everyone!
Welcome Bro! Glad to have you here!:wink:

Hi, my name is Martin. I'm from Germany and 21 years old. I'm a dolphins-fan since I first saw Dan Marino playing the game (somewhen in the late 80's). I think that's it for the moment. :dolphins:

waz up everbody im new here its my first post my name is robert im 15 and have bin a hard core dolphan for two years

whats up dolphans my name is outlaw. ive been a fan of this site a couple years,and a dolphan all my life,so i thought it was about time i become part of the family.:wink: ive read alot of your post ,and loved ur insight and hopefully can give you guys some of my opinions. well thanks 4 having me on board and ill be talkin to all of u real soon,as soon as i figure what the heck im doing,since i dont know 2 start threads yet,PATIANCE ill get there.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom