Welcome! | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

Hi I post insightful comments here after fins games. It was me who told you early on that Ferotte was inaccurate. However, who could have saw how this team would be exploited by penalties in 2005. Regards :D

:cooldude: Aloha boys and girls. Been a dolphins fan since I was two. Had my sixth birthday party five days early for the super bowl and they went and won it for me. Thanks guys. I've been all over the world and you would not believe how many Dolphin fans I've met, everywhere I go. Looking forward to this year like I haven't in awhile. GO DOLPHINS. JETS SUCK SUCK SUCK.
Good luck Ricky, don't let the man bring you down:goof:

My name is Patrick. I'm from Montreal, Canada. I'm a Dolphins fan for 20 years. I really like finheaven and looking forward to exchange toughts with you guys. Brees please.

Philter25 said:
Hi. My name is Phil. And I have a problem. I am addicted to football and the Miami Dolphins. I cant get them out of my head....... My rabbit's name is Jay Fiedler, my black Owl with the goofy eyes is Chris Chambers, my doggy door I call Wade Smith, my grandparents I refer to as Zach and Jason, and I just legally changed my sons name to Ayanbadejo.

hiiiiii phil :lol:

What's up Dolfans,

This is one of my 1st posts but have been a long time reader. My profile finally got updated to allow me to post. You'll be sick of seeing my name before September!

For those of you who care, I got my name from the Wanstadt era. All that talent wasted whiel playing for an a$$ backwards coaching staff.

:fire:

I'm not as angry as I used to be...as long as we land Brees (or Culpepper). I don;t care who as long as they are healthy!

Superbowl Champs in '06 baby!!!

Hi. My name is Kevin and this is my first posting. I've been on the site for a few years, but never taken part. Really good site and I look forward to meaningful debate. I was born in the Hollywood area in the sixties and not too many years later began to love the Fish. I currently live in Orlando and make several trips each season to Miami. Thanks for the vast amount of info on FinHeaven and already pumped for next season. GO FINS!

This Is Fish Lover New To Forum But Long Time Fins Fan Over 30 Yrs. Seen It All And Loved It All The Drought Is Over. Saban Is The Man And Signing Culpepper Proves It If He Is In True Form And Gets The Protection He Needs The Fish Will Be Force To Reckon With I'm Glad He Didn't Let Brees Srting Them Along. And I'm Sure There Was Concern After His Workout

:tongue:
fishlover said:
This Is Fish Lover New To Forum But Long Time Fins Fan Over 30 Yrs. Seen It All And Loved It All The Drought Is Over. Saban Is The Man And Signing Culpepper Proves It If He Is In True Form And Gets The Protection He Needs The Fish Will Be Force To Reckon With I'm Glad He Didn't Let Brees Srting Them Along. And I'm Sure There Was Concern After His Workout

fishlover here again. just to let everyone know I live in maine heart of pat country!!!!!!!!!!! I think their reign is over!!!!!!!. i've taken alot of crap over the years especially the last 5!!!!!!!!

New Fin Fan joinging the mix!

Sup fellow Dolfans? My name's Nelson and I have been a Dolfan since I was 10, so that comes to about 20 years of joy and tears.. Wish I would have found this place sooner! See you guys and gals around! :dolphins:

Hey Everyone! I'm an old-timer (43 yrs.old). Been a fan since they lost the Super Bowl to the Cowboys. Never waivered, never switched teams. I like Nick. I welcome Pep. I don't think we need T.O. I like guys who keep their mouths shut and play hard every down. I'm cool with Ricky as long as he keeps his head straight. I like the passing game (big Marino man, of course), but I love an offense that can do it all, like my old early '70's teams. I hope I can add some insight and humor to the message board. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you I live in Bills country. it's been fun to say the least.

Hey guys, Im Dan. Been a Dolphins fan since birth. Some of you may know me from nfldraftcountdown.com. Anyone else jump up and down when they heard about Culpepper.

Hello all,

I'm Dennis. Been a Phanatic of the Phins for a long time . . . since '68.
Csonka is from my home town. Combine that along with moving to Miami in '68 hooked me for life.

Had season tickets for a coupla seasons in HS. Unfortunately gave them up just prior to the Undefeated '72 season, bad choice on my part. ;-(
Moved to Minnesota after college and all is good (except for the Viking fans which I enjoy taunting).

Been lurking for a coupla years and decided I needed to join and participate.

GO PHINS !!!

New Guy

Hey fellow Fin Fans! I'm Thom, Dolphin fan since birth. Got to see Daunte play his last game for UCF against the NM Lobos...good to see him home!:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom