Welcome! | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

wassup dolfans
my name is DeRaileD & i am a phinholic.lol.
nice to meet more ppl like me.i spend about an hour 2 every day just ready threw the fins sites checking up on all the latest news.i believe the fa is going well.& i give all my props to SABAN he is a heck of a coach
my

DeRaileD said:
wassup dolfans
my name is DeRaileD & i am a phinholic.lol.
nice to meet more ppl like me.i spend about an hour 2 every day just ready threw the fins sites checking up on all the latest news.i believe the fa is going well.& i give all my props to SABAN he is a heck of a coach

my

Welcome Bro!

Hey Dolphin Fans!

I've been a fan forever,born in Miami,and now living in Tn.,its nice to have the Forums,like this one,so I can keep up with everything Fins,I have been coming to FinHeaven for news for quite some time,but just now deciding to post.I like the direction the team is going,and as all of you,hoping Daunte can step right in at QB,at the start of the 2006 season.

MIAMI DOLPHIN FANS...Pizza Boy SALUTES YOU!

hello.I AM A DOLPHIN FAN STUCK IN KC.CHIEF LAND AND IT SUCK HER..BEEN A FAN SENICE IWAS 3 YEARS OLD.JUST GLAD TO BE DOLPHIN NUT ..,..

Hey everyone, great to find a site that can inform me on all my Dolphin needs. Name is Hilly and will catch you on the threads.

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

hello everyone, i was born in miami and now live in vegas,and im glad i finally found a site to get all my info from....my prediction DC 36 tds 11 ints and a (finally) deep playoff run.

Hello from Alaska!! Can not wait for upcoming season, things are better than they have for a long time. You would be amazed at all the 'Phin' fans up here.

Long life Dolphin Fan from Chicago... site looks great guys. Go Phins

Back
Top Bottom