Welcome! | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

great site long time reader first time poster, been a phin fan my whole life

Well screen name says it all, I'm Jus_Kuntry......I stay in NY but was born and rasied in NC.....so I'm "Jus_Kuntry"
I grew up A Skins fan, until my mother got me a "Dan The Man" jersey in 1991, and I've been a "Fin Fan" since then. How can you go back!!!!! :dolphins:

Thanks for given me a place to talk about my boys, cause staying in NY, :boohoo: it's hard!

I too followed the great Megatron here.

Seriously no, not much for football but y'all seem to have a nice community here, looking forward to talking to everyone. (PS: Go Oilers)

:sidelol: wat up from left coast,die hard fin fan, fin heavn wat uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!

Im Will, I grew up watching Marino with my brother growing up in ND. THis i a fun site

Just wanted to say hello...I'm new to this site....Just looking around reading all the posts...

Greetings to the Mammal Faithful

The name is MiamiMarv. I've been down with the Fins for over 30 years. I've been visiting these boards off nad on for a while. I like to read and rarely do I post. I like to post when I really have something to say. I like to call myself a hardcore Mammal Fan. A real homer in a lot of ways. I watch every game and fly down to see them play once a year from Ct. I look forward to hangin out with the Mammal Faithful in this forum.

Guess I need to introduce myself here.

Im Keith also.I reside in South Alabama.Ive been a Dolphins fan since 74 when my mother bought me a Miami Dolphins Jersey.

I'm Vince. Been a Fins fan for 25 years. I'm also a Carolina Panthers fan. Kinda goes with the territory but I always pull for the Fins in the head to head matchups.

NC Fins Fan said:
I'm Vince. Been a Fins fan for 25 years. I'm also a Carolina Panthers fan. Kinda goes with the territory but I always pull for the Fins in the head to head matchups.
Welcome..Carolina's going to have a good back barring injuries with DeAngelo Williams.

Back
Top Bottom