Welcome! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

new poster

hey guys, my name is mike i'm a phin fan from va. long time reader first time poster, its good to finally get in here and mix it up with you all.

Hey my finbros longtime finfan since 1973 and will be 4ever.Dealing with these knucklehead jet fans in the bronx but know the best is yet 2 come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone.

I'll be up front with you all, I'm currently not a Dolphin fan per se....... I'm warming however since Wannstedt is gone. I was one of those "irrational" fans who somewhat turned on Jimmy that last year (get a new OC!) and then when Marino was dumped, I was done. To not offer him a contract at all was rediculous. Warrented or not, I still feel it did not end the right way. I could go on, but I'd imagine everything possible has been said on this subject and don't want to bore you all.

As I "thaw" I probably won't post much, but once I get going again, I'm sure I'll post more often. I may also have an "outsiders" view on things from time to time as well, so maybe I can bring a new view once in awhile.

Thanks for welcoming me in,

jmiahp

If we trade Surtain for M. Bennett and a draft pick then what happens...........?

My idea is this.......if we get that trade, the need for a RB, is pretty much solved, BUT, because of his injury history I would still take a RB in the 3rd round depending on what available. And with the 1st round pick I will trade down or go after D. Brees, if the cap allows and a third round pick. What would you do......?

Miamibyrd_24 said:
My idea is this.......if we get that trade, the need for a RB, is pretty much solved, BUT, because of his injury history I would still take a RB in the 3rd round depending on what available. And with the 1st round pick I will trade down or go after D. Brees, if the cap allows and a third round pick. What would you do......?

Wrong place dude.

hi my names matt im 12 years old and live in newjersey, i wached the dolphins ever sence the eagles sucked..when i was about 5

Great Site!!

Just found out about you from a friend and had to join. Best Fins site I've seen. I've been a Fins fan most of forever, finally moved from the midwest to Miami 8 years ago, been seeing them in person ever since.:D

I come from UK and have supported the Phins through thick and thin since 83. Not an expert by any means but a reasonable amount of knowledge. I once had a house called "Offerdahl" and my only time of seeing the dolphins is when they played in the American bowl at Wembley in Pre season during the 80's. At least I got to see my hero Dan.

Hi, I have been following your site for several months, and have just now decided to register. I have followed the fins since 1971, and am an avid follower. I don't place alot of faith in the FA market, and would prefer the fins concentrate on getting the most out of the draft. Can't wait for the season to start.

long time lurker who finally had enough beers and decided to sign up. I have loved this sight and some of the opinions i have seen posted since i first found this sight a lil over a year ago

Hey everybody, my name is Nathan and I'm currently a student at the University of Central Florida. I've been a Dolphin's fan since that infamous Thanksgiving day at Dallas where Leon dropped the ball. My dad is a cowboy's fan so I thought the least I could do was root for the other team. Since then it just stuck to me and I've bled orange and aqua ever since.

Back
Top Bottom