Welcome! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

Hi!! Long time Dolphins fan. I live in NJ, camden county. I first became a fan of football when I was a youngster, I was watching a football game with my uncle on TV. My uncle had just taken me fishing for the first time that summer and while watching the game that sunday, I told him I liked the team with the fish on their helmets,[ yes I now know that dolphins are mammels, not fish.] Yes, I have been a dolphins fan since and will continue to be one til i die. Dolphins Rule!!

Hello Everyone

Hi my name is Paul. I've been a Fins fan since the age of 8. I have read some great post since signing up. I think is the the greatest board I've ever seen and I'm glad to be here. Look forward to meeting you.

Hello everyone,

I'm a Canadian Fin Fan since 1982. Every year since 1987 I travel to Buffalo to cheer the Dolphins on.

Philter25 said:
Hi. My name is Phil. And I have a problem. I am addicted to football and the Miami Dolphins. I cant get them out of my head....... My rabbit's name is Jay Fiedler, my black Owl with the goofy eyes is Chris Chambers, my doggy door I call Wade Smith, my grandparents I refer to as Zach and Jason, and I just legally changed my sons name to Ayanbadejo.
Funniest thing I've ever heard in my ife.:roflmao::lol::rofl4::chuckle::spit:

Hello

Hey my name is Tyson
:evil: :fire:
I don't have any cool pictures right now.

Hi my name is Jamie. I have been a Dolphins fan since the early 90's and since then if a Fins game is on TV I don't miss it. I have yet to attend a game but I hope too someday. I have been browsing these forums for over a year now and finally decided to join!

My name is occamz_razr. I like long walks on the beach, poetry, and looking at the sunset. LOL!!!!, oh and playing Madden. Im on year 30!

Cool site.

Canaphin Fan.

Hello fellow fin fan's.
I have spent alot of time on this site since I discovered it about a year ago, It has really been a life saver. I live in Canada and it's not easy getting info on "MY" team. I did get to see John Avery and a couple of other ex-fins win the Grey Cup last year! I'm looking forward to talking to everyone, just please go easy, I am a rookie and my national sport is supposed to be hockey.:D :D :D :D OUT!

Hey..new here.

Not a Fins fan, but also not here to start any trouble. Just looking for stuff to talk about.

Hey Fin Fans.....my very first post! I've been checking out this site for about 2 years now and I am ready to post! lol GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom