Welcome! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

Hi, my name is Billy. I became a Dolphins fan during the 1984 season and I've bled aqua & orange ever since. I was only 10 yrs old and living in Ohio. My username, Billy1383, is a tribute to what used to be the most prolific passing combo in NFL history - Marino to Clayton. I've been to over a dozen Dolphins games in different locations(Cleveland, Cincinnati, Baltimore, Indianapolis & Miami) including when Danny broke Tarkenton's all-time TD record and 3 of his 4th quarter comebacks. I met Marino last month at an autograph signing in NJ and had my picture taken with him. I have the number '13' tattooed on the back of my right shoulder. I bought tickets and I'll be in Canton this summer for his induction. Not surprisingly, Marino is my hero, and I live and die with the Phins. I just wish they would draft a QB, any QB, besides Josh Heupel. I support the team, but I'm just not convinced that our long term solution at the QB position is on our current roster. GO PHINS!!!

My name is Jay and I live in Pensacola, FL. I have been a Dolfan for my entire life. Great to be on this site.

well i'd like to say what's up to all dolfin fans everywhere on finheaven!! i've been lurking in the shadows looking at all your posts and i must say it's a very enjoyable experience. i definitely think this is the best dolfan website on the internet today by far and would like to send my congrads to whoever started this!!! i have told many people and when they go on it threy love it. anyway if there r any fans in orlando,fl. it would be great trying to get all of us together any watch some games somewhere and raise some hell. this is a new era of the miami dolphins. AQUA + ORANGE FOREVER!!!!!:jetssuck: :billsbite

I'm so excited about this season... A fresh start... Saban, Brown, Ricky... The older guys showing the way... New stadium name, all day games, no one expects us to do anything - we have nothing to lose. Some great home games... I can't wait to watch JT and the gang corral Vick...

And I love this site... Being able to share info and meet other Dolph-Fan freaks like myself... Good stuff... Looking forward to August 8th! Congratulations Dan!

whats up my fellow fin fans, i browsed these forums often and im glad to finally be a part of it. This is the best site on the net and i look forward to sharing my football knowledge with the rest of you. :)

Hey whats up, I've been reading these forums forever and finally decided to join up. Great site, its awesome to be able to talk with so many fellow fin fans and to have such awesome reporting from some of the really dedicated fans.

New Phin Fan

My name is Johnny and I am so happy to join my faithful Phin friends!:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :goof: :goof: :tongue: :)

Just wanted to say hi. Longtime visitor to these boards and thought it was time to join finally plus I get to play alien hominid in the arcade:D.

I've been a Dolphin fan for as long as I can remember. I grew up in Maryland with a family that was and still is big into the Redskins. My grandfather lived in Deltona and liked the Dolphins so I started rooting for them. First NFL game I attended was a Dolphins/Redskins game at RFK Stadium in 1990. The Dolphins lost, but I'll never forget that game because our seats wound up being about 10 rows behind Miami's bench.

Back
Top Bottom