Welker Reminds Me Of Chrebet.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welker Reminds Me Of Chrebet..

fish1

fish1
Reaction score
as much as I hate comparing him to a Jet, he is touch and has similar grittiness and talent. maybe even a little faster.

ckparrothead said:
Yup. Reminds me of Chrebet or Hines Ward.

Hey, Hines Ward is not white. You cannot compare a white reciever to someone who isn't white.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Hey, Hines Ward is not white. You cannot compare a white reciever to someone who isn't white.
much like you can't compare a black QB to a white one

Dol-Fan Dupree said:

Please tell me this was a joke.

I see the Ward comparison.

He kind of reminds of Brandon Stokely but quicker then him.

Dude, Stokley is 5'11" and 195 pounds. Welker is 5'8" and 180 pounds. The only thing that Stokley and Welker share in common is their white skin.

They are both slot guys who have good hands and are reliable to go out there and give it there all every game.

My stepson told me about the whole Welker/Chrebet thing, and although I hatte saying it......Yes! He reminds me of Chrebet...with a little Spider Man thrown in.

but yeah, the chrebet comparison is fair. they both have that "rudy" mentality about them, although welker's special teams play makes me think of tim dwight most of all

kastofsna120 said:
but yeah, the chrebet comparison is fair. they both have that "rudy" mentality about them, although welker's special teams play makes me think of tim dwight most of all
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: ...Rudy....:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom