Welker reminds me of "crash" Jensen... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welker reminds me of "crash" Jensen...

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I really like this guy.Like Crash, he can do a lot of different things.He'll return kicks and punts.He's an emergency kicker and punter, a special team ace and now he can catch the ball too.One of those guys that will do anything and everything to help his team win and he's making the most of his chances.He's not very big but he's quick and I think we might have found our slot receiver to go along with CC and Booker.

One more thing, Don't give up just yet on Boston.He didn't even play last year but I think he's gonna make some plays for us down the road.

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
I really like this guy.Like Crash, he can do a lot of different things.He'll return kicks and punts.He's an emergency kicker and punter, a special team ace and now he can catch the ball too.One of those guys that will do anything and everything to help his team win and he's making the most of his chances.He's not very big but he's quick and I think we might have found our slot receiver to go along with CC and Booker.

One more thing, Don't give up just yet on Boston.He didn't even play last year but I think he's gonna make some plays for us down the road.

Ozzy rules!!

Crash was awesome, but Welker is a much better athlete as far as being a receiver. Crash was more of a TE type. Welker reminds me more of Crebet - small and unasuming, but then he'll catch a big one when you least expect it. Welker may be a steal - and a Wanny steal to boot (go figure!)

Danny said:

Ozzy rules!!

Saban's rule, if you will that, every player is a part of the makeup of the team is showing thru with Welker...We'll see more of these type of players with Saban...multidimensional types (can you say Troy Brown)...he probably was told, or figured out on his own, that if he was only good as a KR, that wouldn't be enough to make the team....He is an exciting player...reminds me a little of Brandon Stokely...Crash was a different player...he was an athlete that Shues had to get his hands on the ball somehow and "Crash" was born...Welker is a player that is not a pure athlete, but has a knack for being in the right place at the right time, which makes him valuable.

Boston did well yesterday...remember he's still affected by the stinger he got last week...but if he stays healthy, he could be Linehan's Moss...the guy that stretches the field vertically....

Back
Top Bottom