Welker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welker

Wasn't Welker's fault he became a Patriot...you can blame Cam Cameron for that move don't take it out on Welker.

With that said, I don't want him back. He's a heck of a receiver but unless it's Greg Jennings we need young players to grow with Tannehill. I say Jennings because he can play every WR position on the field, he's an outstanding route runner, knows the offense and he can teach the younger receivers how to play in this offense. I don't think Welker brings all that to the table.

not his fault for becoming a patriot, its his fault for staying one, he has a love affair worse than Moss did, thus Im with Jared81 he can suck a fat one

You are kidding right?
The ****ing ******* that was wishing he was on the other sideline WHILE he was playing for us?

Regardless if this happens more often than not, how many of those players actually come out IN THE OPEN AND SAY IT IN PUBLIC?
What an open act of utter disrespect.
Most players have the decency to keep those private thoughts to themselves.
Not this ****er.
**** this ******* I hope that piece of **** never comes near a Miami Dolphin uniform.

He will forever be an enemy of this organization. You don't bring an ******* like that back. Ever.

You are kidding right?
The ****ing ******* that was wishing he was on the other sideline WHILE he was playing for us?

Regardless if this happens more often than not, how many of those players actually come out IN THE OPEN AND SAY IT IN PUBLIC?
What an open act of utter disrespect.
Most players have the decency to keep those private thoughts to themselves.
Not this ****er.
**** this ******* I hope that piece of **** never comes near a Miami Dolphin uniform.

He will forever be an enemy of this organization. You don't bring an ******* like that back. Ever.

would you be saying this if it were Darelle Revis?

People get butthurt @ the suggestion. Big shock. :lol:

Meh, I'd take him back. He would improve our team.

People get butthurt @ the suggestion. Big shock. :lol:

Meh, I'd take him back. He would improve our team.

Yea people get emotional about stupid stuff they dont understand. Free agents always express how happy they are to play for a certain team, do people think every person that signs a big contract with Miami is so happy because it was Miami that signed them. Welker is a damn good football player that would make any team better.

Nobody is arguing Welker is way better than Bess, but he's too old and we cant afford a slot receiver as expensive as him.

I say he will be a Cowboy although I am assuming that New England is now going to make a push for Mike Wallace unfortunaly!

Great. I hope Welker leaves NE. OMG that would be great!

He's a system player who is playing with a very good QB. His impact on any other team would not be that great. In fact, I doubt any team would give him an elite WR contract. I would be shocked. His greatest value is with the Pats and I think he KNOWS it. He will take a reasonable deal from the Pats rather than exposing himself to the open market.

He's a system player who is playing with a very good QB. His impact on any other team would not be that great. In fact, I doubt any team would give him an elite WR contract. I would be shocked. His greatest value is with the Pats and I think he KNOWS it. He will take a reasonable deal from the Pats rather than exposing himself to the open market.

HE had an outstanding year when Brady went down with 111 receptions and 1165 yards so its not only Brady that makes Welker a great. It would all depend on the offense for any receiver.

welker why did that nut ever trade him our players we have cut and traded to the pats and bill has won super b. ewith our player yes should of never traded welker and yes we should get him do what ever it takes to build a winner again

Back
Top Bottom