Well... before the draft it's looking like | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well... before the draft it's looking like

Good. Lets add a personal attack to your resume. Only helping make the mods decision easier.

Oh, and you did say you were not a Bills fan; you called yourself a devil's advocate.
Personal attack? like what you guys have been doing to me?

and I NEVER SAID THAT I WASN'T A BILLS FAN.

Who is the Bills QB? You don't remember the guy that thrashed you last year? you know the guy that torched you for 4 TD's Trent Edwards... He was a rookie and with 9 games behind him the '08 season is looking pretty good.

Who is the Phins QB? Oh yeah... nobody knows.

I watched Trent Edwards, not impressed. Dude lost you a game you had...the Dallas Cowboys. Using the lowly Dolphins and Cameron Worrell as your proof is very very sad indeed.

Personal attack? like what you guys have been doing to me?

and I NEVER SAID THAT I WASN'T A BILLS FAN.
So, who is "We"?
The Pats and Bills will be on top of the AFCE... The Jets and Phins will be on the bottom again.

We better hope for a great draft because, yes we got younger, but we haven't signed many big name players. reminiscent of what the Bills did when Levy was the GM.

Never said I wasn't a Bills fan... I said I wasn't a troll. I have been on this message board longer than most of you .

Dude, Nubs shows your true colors, then you hide and say you never said you weren't a Bills fan. So then explain this, troll:

We better hope for a great draft because, yes we got younger, but we haven't signed many big name players. reminiscent of what the Bills did when Levy was the GM.
So here you use "we" in reference to the Miami Dolphins. So you are referring to yourself as a part of the Miami Dolphins base. You are clearly pretending to be a Miami Dolphins fan to slip in your dig about the jills being better than the Fins.

So there is no meaning behind you being a member of this site longer than some of us...

It only means that you have been here trolling, longer than we have been here supporting.

I feel bad for some of the quality Bills fans that come on this site, because activity like this is a negative representation.

Haha Nubs, good looking out. I was right behind you, writing my post while you were posting yours!!!

Trent had a good season as a QB, but a great season as a rookie QB.

talk about overrating....since when is 56%, 7 TD and 8 INT (in 9 starts) considered a good season for a QB. And MORE THAN HALF his TD's came in one game against the worst team in the league (yeah, that would be us).

He was decent for a 3rd round rookie....but lets not push it

not sure why you assume that the Bills are a given to be better than the Jets or Dolphins.

without looking, they have added Stroud and K.Mitchell only right? They already had a good defense, but I don't think that Stroud coming off an injury or Mitchell are going to push them into the elite category.

ok...I did look and they also added Spencer Johnson...doesn't change my previous opinion

on offense they invested heavily last year in O-Line and drafted M.Lynch, and their running game wasn't that good. they ranked in the bottom half of the league. Also, T.Edwards exceeded expectations as a rookie, but that hardly means that they are guaranteed good or even average QB play this year.

I am by no means saying that I think that either the Jets or the Dolphins are going to be better....just that it is far from certain that the Bills are the second best team in the division.
I agree, it's far from certain that the bills will finish 2nd in the division but it is more realistic than either the jets or fins.

I agree, it's far from certain that the bills will finish 2nd in the division but it is more realistic than either the jets or fins.

Um, by the looks of things, the Jets, yes they are overspending, but no doubt are a better football team than last year. To say otherwise is not realistic. Now, does that translate to playoff team? Not yet. It comes down to the offense and QB.

The Jets are the only ones who have beaten the Patriots recently (besides us, who dont matter right now). The Bills havent even come close. The Bills beat some teams and then fall flat on their face the next week. So, to me, its really just ludicrous to suggest that anyone is better than anyone else minus the NE Patriots.

nah.....I'm the biggest Jets hater there is, but I would pick them ahead of the Bills. They have been that team for a while now that is good when you don't expect anything from them and bad when they are supposed to be good. Coming off a 4 win season, I wouldn't be surprised if they were in the playoffs. Bringing in A.Faneca and K.Jenkins doesn't hurt.

Bills could go either way IMO....if Edwards doesn't take a significant step forward this year, I think they lose more than they did last year.

Um, by the looks of things, the Jets, yes they are overspending, but no doubt are a better football team than last year. To say otherwise is not realistic. Now, does that translate to playoff team? Not yet. It comes down to the offense and QB.

The Jets are the only ones who have beaten the Patriots recently (besides us, who dont matter right now). The Bills havent even come close. The Bills beat some teams and then fall flat on their face the next week. So, to me, its really just ludicrous to suggest that anyone is better than anyone else minus the NE Patriots.

Even if the jets upgraded we swept both the fins and the jets and we upgraded too. Again it's far from certain but it's more logical.

I don't care if the jets beat the Pats, we swept them so it doesn't matter who beat who unless it's head on.

nah.....I'm the biggest Jets hater there is, but I would pick them ahead of the Bills. They have been that team for a while now that is good when you don't expect anything from them and bad when they are supposed to be good. Coming off a 4 win season, I wouldn't be surprised if they were in the playoffs. Bringing in A.Faneca and K.Jenkins doesn't hurt.

Bills could go either way IMO....if Edwards doesn't take a significant step forward this year, I think they lose more than they did last year.

Clemens needs to make a significant move forward too for them to beat us. they are coming off a 4 win season but we are coming off a 7 game win season and though they have upgraded,so did we. they didn't beat us with the D we had last year

Gentlemen, if you can't keep this thread smack free, and without personal comments, it will be closed.

talk about overrating....since when is 56%, 7 TD and 8 INT (in 9 starts) considered a good season for a QB. And MORE THAN HALF his TD's came in one game against the worst team in the league (yeah, that would be us).

He was decent for a 3rd round rookie....but lets not push it
I said he was a decent QB. But a good rookie. You forget it was his first year in the league playing in an offense with an inept coordinator. His completion percentage is low because he played in a blizzard (cleveland) and 60 MPH winds (NYG). Without those 2 games he was at 62%.

And to the poster that said that he lost us the Dallas game... THAT WAS HIS FIRST NFL START... EVER! The entire offense was stifled that day... not just Edwards. He was moving the ball pretty good against the cowboys... just couldn't get into the endzone (see earlier post about redzone woes).

Back
Top Bottom