Well Dolphans... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well Dolphans...

TypeO13NY

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I cannot believe i see threads bashing Feidler on here already. You think AJ would have done better? John Abe would have had 5 sacks today. Look,they guy started his first game in 3 weeks. He didn't have his #1 reciever and looked better than you have all year. Our defense impressed me today. We always give up yards between the 20s but do well in the redzone. Last year with all the yards we gave up,we still held opponents to a low scoring percentage. Feidler is your guy and gives you a better chance to win.
To me this is more of a humbling win. It isn't a win to smack about. Imo,Chad didn't look like himself today. Our passing game wasn't there. You defense is good,but it was more on us. Maybe it was the gameplan,i don't know. Your horrendus O-line didn't do half bad today,but we didn't put as much pressure as i though we would. And when we did,it worked. Don't know why they didn't keep going for blood on Feidler. Oh well. Just sharing some post game thoughts.

The Bengals had a field day on this Miami offense. Beating the Miami offense to a bleeding pulp is no major task. Every opponent will do so this season. This Miami defense is very good. Martin did have his 100 yards and TD, but that was with the backup DT's in there. Timbo and Chester were the reason why Miami did not allow a 100 yard rusher last year.
The Jets are not a bad team, but they are not Indianapolis or New England. The Patriots by far are head and shoulders above the rest of AFC.

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
The Bengals had a field day on this Miami offense. Beating the Miami offense to a bleeding pulp is no major task. Every opponent will do so this season. This Miami defense is very good. Martin did have his 100 yards and TD, but that was with the backup DT's in there. Timbo and Chester were the reason why Miami did not allow a 100 yard rusher last year.
The Jets are not a bad team, but they are not Indianapolis or New England. The Patriots by far are head and shoulders above the rest of AFC.
Well,that remains to be seen. You gameplan for different teams. We are way above last year and last year against NE Chad threw 5 ints but still had the chance to go for a winning td at the end. Same vs indy,it came to the last few mins and we lost another close one. So,we will find out week 6 what we really have. NE is not what they were last year. I think you guys will give them a hell of a day next week.

Back
Top Bottom