Well I see Kraft has the refs on his payroll again. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well I see Kraft has the refs on his payroll again.

BGtoKNfor6

Where is the reset button?
Reaction score
Terrible call that cost the browns the game. Typical N.E. calls that go their way to make sure they basically do everything possible to secure a N.E. win. I hate tin foil posts but my god does it appear the NFL will do whatever it takes to position N.E. to win.

I was watching that game as well. Even looking at it objectively, I didn't see enough contact that warranted a flag. It never should have come down to that in the first place, though.

It happens over and over again and always at critical times in the game.
It happens too often to just be coincidental.

Brady has his supermodel wife blow the zebras. Everyone knows that.

The NFL will try to hide it by not calling a few plays for them earlier in the year but man does it always appear that N.E. has the benefit of the doubt by the refs in critical game positions to pretty much gift wrap a game.

Lets overlook the crap personal foul earlier in the game as well. Must be nice to be able to rely on the refs to make up for it when you're having an off day.

it appears the nfl won't be happy till brady ties montana with 4 rings, the call was joke and so is the nfl!!

one of the worst PI calls i've ever seen

it's fairly clear that there is some level of corruption going on in the NFL... complete bs

The league rewards those teams that doesn't allow bulling of teammates by other teammates. :up:

I didn't think it was PI either. As far as NE getting some favoritism from the league think again , the pats got the shaft from the zebras
twice this season and both instances those piss poor calls ended up deciding the outcome of the game.

The league rewards those teams that doesn't allow bulling of teammates by other teammates. :up:

I didn't think it was PI either. As far as NE getting some favoritism from the league think again , the pats got the shaft from the zebras
twice this season and both instances those piss poor calls ended up deciding the outcome of the game.

It wasn't pass interference. Even if that play was incomplete, I still think NE would've won b/c that's just what they do. They look like ass all game and win at the end. They've done it all year.

Arguably once. The helping hand FG call against the Jets was legit and in the rule books.

Arguably once. The helping hand FG call against the Jets was legit and in the rule books.

Figures you would call that BS call legit but start screaming conspiracy after tonight.

It was a ticky tacky call. I'm not denying that, but the ball was right on the tip of his fingers, so if he was even slightly impeded, it was interference. I haven't seen the play since it was live.

That said, we got hosed twice this year, against the Jets, and against the Panthers, and that would be our #1 seed. We've handedly defeated the so called best team in the AFC, arguably humiliating them. I don't think we need official help to win games. We got screwed plenty against the Browns today as well. That fumble in the 1st quarter?

And when was the last time you've even seen the Patriots get a PI in the endzone call? We barely even get PIs at all.

Look at Flacco and the Ravens whose MO it is and was all last year to just heave it up and get a flag for a free sixty yards.

I think you're just mad because you suck, and even after losing all our receivers in the off season, and having about 5 of our pro bowlers gone with an injury, we're still winning.

I love how everyone will happily accept their own bull**** official calls but when one finally goes the Pats way it's an NFL conspiracy.

Laughable.

Figures you would call that BS call legit but start screaming conspiracy after tonight.

It was a ticky tacky call. I'm not denying that, but the ball was right on the tip of his fingers, so if he was even slightly impeded, it was interference. I haven't seen the play since it was live.

That said, we got hosed twice this year, against the Jets, and against the Panthers, and that would be our #1 seed. We've handedly defeated the so called best team in the AFC, arguably humiliating them. I don't think we need official help to win games. We got screwed plenty against the Browns today as well. That fumble in the 1st quarter?

And when was the last time you've even seen the Patriots get a PI in the endzone call? We barely even get PIs at all.

Look at Flacco and the Ravens whose MO it is and was all last year to just heave it up and get a flag for a free sixty yards.

I think you're just mad because you suck, and even after losing all our receivers in the off season, and having about 5 of our pro bowlers gone with an injury, we're still winning.

I love how everyone will happily accept their own bull**** official calls but when one finally goes the Pats way it's an NFL conspiracy.

Laughable.

Actually, I saw quite a few Pats fans admit in the PFT comments that it was bull**** call.

you guys are complaining w/ those 2 PIs they let go on Pitt's 2nd to last drive?

Back
Top Bottom