Well Statistically Henne is better than Flacco.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well Statistically Henne is better than Flacco..

BeEasy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
NOT!!!!!!! I'm done supporting Henne, I don't have it in me anymore. Come on guys the dude has to literally wind up to throw. Yeah after his slow *** release he can rocket a hitch route. At first I thought he would learn to control his happy feet but as usual he was creating pressure on himself. No pocket awareness at all! **** the stats, Henne doesn't have what it takes! Flacco made plays when he had to, and that isn't show in all the stats! "blah blah blah henne is as good as flacco and maybe even better" bahaha alright lets stop all the bull****, lets keep it real!

Dude, if Smith catches a ball that hits him right in the chest you don't post this. Henne had key drops from Ronnie, Fassano, Marshall, and Hartline falling down. We couldn't cover their back on dump offs, that was the big difference in the game.

Dude, if Smith catches a ball that hits him right in the chest you don't post this. Henne had key drops from Ronnie, Fassano, Marshall, and Hartline falling down. We couldn't cover their back on dump offs, that was the big difference in the game.

I'm usually not negative but venting helps me relieve the pain! ahah but did get me wrong, i want to see henne succeed but I just don't think he has it.

flacco checked down all game...same **** henne does...ray rice just raped our defense

Back
Top Bottom