Wes welker back to Miami n 2013 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wes welker back to Miami n 2013

rutgers11

Rookie
Reaction score
Wes is done in New England after this year. I think he would fit in well with tennehill.

He'd have to want to come here first. The only way we get him here is by breaking the bank, and I don't think we should break the bank for Wes Welker.

Welker will have a big year, get a new deal and retire a patriot.

Swope would be brilliant though - the only person in the entire draft I actually specifically want. Shame we dont need him as we have Bess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swope would be brilliant though - the knly person in the entire draft I acyually spwcifically want. Shame we dont need him as we have Bess.

swope gets tons of YAC though

Swope would be brilliant though - the knly person in the entire draft I acyually spwcifically want. Shame we dont need him as we have Bess.

I'm not really sure if Swope is strictly a slot receiver. I think he can play on the outside as well.

Welker and Bess are redundant. I would be surprised if we go the free agent route for a #1 WR. With all of our picks we will use at least one high pick on a WR and a low/mid on a WR.

Wes welker is most likely not coming back. I met him in a Irish pub a few years back in NYC. Actually a gambling pub during the derby. I was the only one who noticed him, went up to him and told him how much he was missed. He said the dolphin organization was a joke compared to new England and was happy to be out of there. He seemed like a bit of a dummy to be honest but seemed pretty certain about Miami. Anyway just sharing

Back
Top Bottom