Wes Welker...Reminds me of..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wes Welker...Reminds me of.....

TooDrkPark

Starter
Reaction score
I'm not sure if everyone is going to agree with me totally on this, but after watching Wes play I instantly drew a comparison of him to another former Dolphin. He completely reminds me of Jim "CRASH" Jensen especially how he's coming into 3rd down situations and becoming Mr. Reliable on 3rd downs. What do you guys think?? :rolleyes:

just wait til teams realize he's catching balls on 3rd and long and actually start covering him...

Dave Wandstedt, somebody I would like to see in another teams colors

Troy Brown, now if only he played corner too....

ccphinfan said:
A 1st string possible pro bowl kick returner

Not if he continues to run backwards. I dont understand everyone's infatuation with him, he is a hard worker, I will give you that.

Crebet, Beebee, all those 5' tall white guys who catch anything you throw at them. OJ was close, but he seems slower the Wes.

TooDrkPark said:
I'm not sure if everyone is going to agree with me totally on this, but after watching Wes play I instantly drew a comparison of him to another former Dolphin. He completely reminds me of Jim "CRASH" Jensen especially how he's coming into 3rd down situations and becoming Mr. Reliable on 3rd downs. What do you guys think?? :rolleyes:

I agree, plus Crash played like everthing and would do multiple things and was very valueable to the roster, and i think Welker imbodies that perfectly, sometimes i call him "Crash" Welker, i know it's kind of stealing the nick name but he does remind me of Jensen.

He has been clutch on 3rd down, and better than the last kick returner we had (Brightful). I am ready to order my #83 jersey. :)

Tim Dwight... though I really do think Welker is better and will continue progressing as a Wide Receiver as well.

Back
Top Bottom