Wes Welker!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wes Welker!!!!

BennyVW

I'm the Man in the Box
Reaction score
The last 2 games Wes has really started to come through for us. He is our 3rd down receiver. And last night he showed some big play ability.

Wes has 13 Rec for 243 yards. That averages to 18.7 yards per catch!!!! 5 of his catches were over 20 yards, and one was over 40.

If wes catches the ball on 3rd down there is an 87% chance of a first down.

Don't forget he is averaging 12.0 yards on punt returns, up 2 yards from last year.

Wes is the man, and last night everyone appreciated that i wore his jersey!!

I can't beleive he wasn't used at all last year in the passing game...

Wes Welker = Best Overall Player of the Phins this season..

but they have to leave him where he is...the #3

if he gets put higher on the chart, and has to go up against the better CBs, he'll be shutout. Right now, he's a good mismatch in the slot, so hopefully they dont move him anywhere

Wes Welker has really emerged as a Wide Receiver and while I wouldn't say he is the best player on the team, there's no doubt he's one of the most versatile and is definitely showing he's the best Wide Receiver on this team and best offensive player besides Ronnie Brown and Randy McMcMichael.

Dudeman said:
but they have to leave him where he is...the #3

if he gets put higher on the chart, and has to go up against the better CBs, he'll be shutout. Right now, he's a good mismatch in the slot, so hopefully they dont move him anywhere

Is Booker injured for any length of time? I saw him get carried off but havent heard anything..

If he is, I wonder what they will do.. Im with you, I think Welker is a slot guy, he would probably get shut out as a starter..

painnotpleasure said:
Wes Welker has really emerged as a Wide Receiver and while I wouldn't say he is the best player on the team, there's no doubt he's one of the most versatile and is definitely showing he's the best Wide Receiver on this team and best offensive player besides Ronnie Brown and Randy McMcMichael.

Overall, in terms of ST and O conributions, Id see has put up the best performance of any player on the team this season.. His versatilty and consistency contributes to why I say he is the best overall right now.. He definately isnt the best player on the team talentwise, but as far as contributions to the team this seaosn, It would be hard to find another player on the Phins performing better.

welker looks like he is going to be a pretty good 3rd wr. He could be like our stokley or az hakim (when he was on the RAMS)

El Terrible said:
welker looks like he is going to be a pretty good 3rd wr. He could be like our stokley or az hakim (when he was on the RAMS)

or how Kevin Curtis is presently on the Rams, just nowhere near as fast

Back
Top Bottom