West Coast Phin Fans - Let's get a preliminary head count - List Your Seat Section & Quantity | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

West Coast Phin Fans - Let's get a preliminary head count - List Your Seat Section & Quantity

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pops and I will be sitting Visitor's side - fifty yard line. I'm guessing Dolphins fans make up at least 60% of the crowd. That's 18k aqua and orange clad fans at the game.

I'll go first:

2 Seats - Section 231

Go Phins!

Last edited:
You know I'll be there.. 60 Yard line Fins side. I'll be tailgating with some Bolts fans beforehand. I'll be wearing this shirt...
clear-495a83e08fc8e5d7569efe6339a1228ee08292fa1f2bee8e0be6532990cb3852.gif

It will be interesting to see the turnout - crowd wise. Last year we almost outnumbered the Rams fans and that was in the coliseum. This stadium is a third that size and we still have the same amount of fans out here so....

Tickets seem to be creeping downward from $150 a week or so ago on Stubhub to around $127 today in the end zone.

Does anyone know if it's been sold out?

This is what Stubhub looked like in preseason:

chargers%203.jpg

And from the side. Looks like no matter where you're sitting you are close to the action.

DHt7L8WV0AUw2zI.jpg:small

Last edited:
Not from the west coast, but I will be in town and at the game Sunday. :) Go Dolphins!

Nublar sighting!!! :thumbsup

I wish I could go, but unfortunately (or fortunately) I'll be in San Diego on Sunday due to a prior family commitment. Go figure, the year after they move FROM San Diego. lol

Back
Top Bottom