Whaddya think? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whaddya think?

I like the influx of new players and the canning of the players that weren’t taking us to the next level. Especially love the jettisoning of questionable “leaders” like Pouncey.

Hate that we’re still being frivolous with the money. We will continue to have cap/dead money issues for a few years.

Time will tell. Not crazy about spending cap space on so many free agents, but at least their contracts are short term.

Hoping for the best, but fully prepared for a disaster.

I really like the off-season so far.

Only one move remains to make it perfect, though...

The guy who is, you know,

actually responsible for the cap mess we are in...

needs to get..

THE F0kk Odda HEEE!! :)

It started out a little foggy but as things unfolded the bigger picture became clearer. I'm actually loving this.

According to many here, there was no plan in place, but I say, just because it wasnt your plan doesnt mean there wasnt one! i like their plan thus far!

Im my opinion, FA has been a resounding success. Low key, necessary moves for not a ton of money.

Very non-Miami like.

So. We’ve addressed the O line (successfully, in my opinion). Filled the Landry hole as well (please don’t bitch, it is what it is).

I’m thinking.....

LB, TE, QB, DT, OL, and K. Maybe FS, but we have two high speed guys, one of which better learn to play FS quick.

Is it just me, or are our beloved Dolphins FINALLY getting their collective **** together?

I would say it's far too early to tell.

- A 4th and 7th still doesn't feel like nearly enough for Landry.

- Suh's contract was a monster but we haven't added another competent or high-end starter to the position.

- I'm fairly on board with the WRs added (more so Wilson) but the money is high

- We desperately need a seam-splitting TE

- We need another playmaker at LB

- The OL may finally be taking shape but I'd like additional OT depth behind Tunsil and James.

- I'd like Quinn to rework his cap hit

- I'd like to extend Wake and open up salary cap room this year (I hope he plays till he's 40)

- I still have no clue as to what we're doing with pick #1

I'll stop here as I'm now feeling greedy! LOL

I was really confused by our direction after signing 2 wr and letting suh go. It's shaped up nicely since.
Landry, suh, and pouncey were obviously not the leaders gase wanted, hopefully we see a positive impact on the field....

I'm sad that Landry is gone but I feel like we are doing a good this year of biting the bullet on all the terrible signings we've had over the past few years.

It seems like last year Gase wasn't able to run his offense and had to go vanilla early due to players not understanding it I guess. Hopefully after this year after our "High football IQ FA and Draft" lets us know if Gase is going to be our guy or not.

Yeah but really think that really need to sign those who are clutch as well as want to win games and be there.

In my humble opinion, this is the year that the dolphins have to select Tannehill's replacement. It will be 6 years since Tannehill was drafted, and that is more then sufficient time to form an opinion of him. He is not the one to lead Miami to the promised land. This draft is rich in quarterbacks, so draft one.

7. It took 7 comments to bring up replacing Tannehill in a thread nothing to do with Tannehill. Not trying to flame you personally, but it gets old seeing this in every thread.

Really the FO did much the same last year. Just that after Tanny went down again the wheels fell off. I think many here felt we were going places until that happened.

If you have a hole you must fill in the draft it is smart to get a “stop gap” free agent. Sometimes you over pay and it doesn’t work out. Still a smart plan of action.

Back
Top Bottom