What about Larry Johnson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about Larry Johnson?

if KC let him go for less than a 1st, then what would the fans think and what would KC be saying about the choice? That would be tough.

MOULDSROCKS said:
if KC let him go for less than a 1st, then what would the fans think and what would KC be saying about the choice? That would be tough.
It mite take even more then a first. Something im sure even the "desperate dolphins" wouldnt do for a guy whos barley played at all.

On one hand, they'd want to get an equal return on their investment.

On the other hand, he hasn't played much. And Priest Holmes is showing no signs of slowing down. Can't see them demanding more.

I would not want Larry Johnson, look at Penn St. backs, Johnson has not proved anything, I know it will be tough to get a proven back for this season the best thing they could do is wait till after the season because I gurantee the Edge will be a Dolphin, let's not forget that Miami was about to give up almost the same thing that New Orleans did to get Rick "the quit" to get Edgerrin, his numbers have been were down last year but that is because he was coming off of knee surgery and it does take 2 years to come back from, so what about really opening up the qb comp. and letting Rosenfels in, i know this could sound crazy but if we're going without Ricky why not just try starting over, 21 pts a game will still win most games for the Dolphins, I really don't recall 3.5 a carry winning us any games besides Buffalo last year.

Back
Top Bottom