What About Norm Chow for OC? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What About Norm Chow for OC?

Eh, I don't want to completely write him off, because he was in a strange situation with the Titans, but I'm not a huge fan of his scheming. Not a fan.

the fact is sparano is our HC and i will support him, now lets move on and go find an OC and get VY ALREADY!!!!!!!

Why not Mike Leach. He's a offensive genius, at least at the college level. But what difference does it make? If Sporano is truly retained, it has potential to be a lost year anyway. Maybe with Leach we could find a diamond in the rough. If his skill prove to be effective at the pro level, we may have a good year. Plus, his aggression would offset Sporano's conservativeness. Maybe help Henne too.

Eh, I don't want to completely write him off, because he was in a strange situation with the Titans, but I'm not a huge fan of his scheming. Not a fan.

ya, i think there might be better out there but im just not a fan of hireing one of our in house guys

Why not Mike Leach. He's a offensive genius, at least at the college level. But what difference does it make? If Sporano is truly retained, it has potential to be a lost year anyway. Maybe with Leach we could find a diamond in the rough. If his skill prove to be effective at the pro level, we may have a good year. Plus, his aggression would offset Sporano's conservativeness. Maybe help Henne too.

he was another guy that i thought abou, i just dont know how his offense would translate to the nfl, he could be an interesting OC

as much as i hate josh mcdaniels, i think he might be the OC that we NEED. I dont think he would come here though and the fact that he doesnt get along with B-Marsh and Nalon to much doesnt help. He is very good with QBs AND a great offensive mind (horrible HC tho)

Back
Top Bottom