What are the most overrated and underrated dolphins in your opinion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are the most overrated and underrated dolphins in your opinion

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I wont include any of the new players because they just arrived and lets see if they can live up to hype. Its much harder to choose an overrated dolphin to me.Underrated has more players come to mind.

Overrated- Ritchie Incognito - An ok football player not bad in any true sense but a pro bowler hell no
Underrated- Jared Odrick - He doesnt get the fancy sack totals although not bad as a pass rusher and pretty good all around player. Best football may be yet to come inside as Dt.

Over.....84 Egnew, Michael TE 6-5 255 Missouri .........He is realy Bad.
Under...82 Hartline, Brian WR 6-2 199 Ohio State .....He is realy good.

Over.....84 Egnew, Michael TE 6-5 255 Missouri .........He is realy Bad.
Under...82 Hartline, Brian WR 6-2 199 Ohio State .....He is realy good.

Egnew is going to make so much of you eat crow. I can't wait!!

Over: Lamar Miller, so much hype so little production
Under: Brain Hartline, a really good, productive number two reciever

Overrated Starks he is still very good but not quite the player he was two years ago.

Underrated Chris clemmons very solid for years as a starter yet people are always calling for him to be replaced

Over: Lamar Miller, so much hype so little production
Under: Brain Hartline, a really good, productive number two reciever

1) Re-read what you wrote about Lamar Miller
2) Now ask yourself does my opinion make any sense to a logical person?

Over - Incognito...without a doubt
Under - Starks...this guy was the only one getting consistent pressure other than Wake.

Overrated Starks he is still very good but not quite the player he was two years ago.

Underrated Chris clemmons very solid for years as a starter yet people are always calling for him to be replaced

See..this makes sense! No-matter what language you speak.

1) Re-read what you wrote about Lamar Miller
2) Now ask yourself does my opinion make any sense to a logical person?

Oh yea, his four runs last season lock him in as the all pro franchise running back some around here think he will be.

Egnew is going to make so much of you eat crow. I can't wait!!

male27malesleepsleepingsmileyemoticon000-1.jpg

1) Overrated: Hartline. Guy hits 1k yards(about 900 less then Calvin Johnson) and people crown him. A stiff wind blowing onto the field causes him to trip and go down.

2) Underrated: Marcus Thigpen. Hes not a playmaker or anything like that. But hes "underrated" because hes been totally forgotten. He was solid for us on Special Teams last season. Im completely comfortable with him keeping his role next season.

Wanted to put Odrick as underrated, but others covered him. Felt Thigpen deserved a mention.

I wont include any of the new players because they just arrived and lets see if they can live up to hype. Its much harder to choose an overrated dolphin to me.Underrated has more players come to mind.

Overrated- Ritchie Incognito - An ok football player not bad in any true sense but a pro bowler hell no
Underrated- Jared Odrick - He doesnt get the fancy sack totals although not bad as a pass rusher and pretty good all around player. Best football may be yet to come inside as Dt.

VG thread. I don't have anyone overrated, as they are all gone, so far.

I do think that Misi, Clemons, and maybe Jerry have been underrated.

1) Overrated: Hartline. Guy hits 1k yards(about 900 less then Calvin Johnson) and people crown him. A stiff wind blowing onto the field causes him to trip and go down.

2) Underrated: Marcus Thigpen. Hes not a playmaker or anything like that. But hes "underrated" because hes been totally forgotten. He was solid for us on Special Teams last season. Im completely comfortable with him keeping his role next season.

Wanted to put Odrick as underrated, but others covered him. Felt Thigpen deserved a mention.

Thigpen was better at consistently returning than anyone we have had in the last 5 years at least...

(Note the word "consistent" for all the Ginn lovers out there...)

Back
Top Bottom