What channel is the London Game on? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What channel is the London Game on?

No that's on the ticket this is the only one

Go to the site and you can stream it for free the jax game

**** playing in London. Why does Ross continue to give home games away?
Its not a requirement that I know of? Can the NFL dictate a team play in London and give up a home game?
Its silly and stupid.

**** playing in London. Why does Ross continue to give home games away?
Its not a requirement that I know of? Can the NFL dictate a team play in London and give up a home game?
Its silly and stupid.
It’s so he can host Super Bowls. I think Ross has given up more than enough home games to get more than this upcoming SB in Miami without playing anymore London games for a while

Miami should be in the regular rotation for Super Bowls without this extortion of having to go to London for HOME GAMES so frequently. Miami is easily the best super bowl city. F Goodell and the league office.

It puts the franchise at a competitive disadvantage. That's what the league needs to get back to focusing on. Because their other asinine forays aren't working with ratings, fantasy football, and fan interest on the decline. They are at an inflection point. The whole basis of the league is fair play. Goodell's regime is compromising that. You have a problem if the consumers think things aren't fair. Will they trend back up or stay on the decline?

Miami should be in the regular rotation for Super Bowls without this extortion of having to go to London for HOME GAMES so frequently. Miami is easily the best super bowl city. F Goodell and the league office.

It puts the franchise at a competitive disadvantage. That's what the league needs to get back to focusing on. Because their other asinine forays aren't working with ratings, fantasy football, and fan interest on the decline. They are at an inflection point. The whole basis of the league is fair play. Goodell's regime is compromising that. You have a problem if the consumers think things aren't fair. Will they trend back up or stay on the decline?
Funny teams that get a brand new stadium like Minnesota and Atlanta automatically get to host a SB without giving a home game to London

As a fan of Miami since SB XVII and living in the UK, I really appreciate being able to see Miami on my home turf and so I am thankful.

Back
Top Bottom