What Decent OC is going to want to Come Here Now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Decent OC is going to want to Come Here Now?

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Club Member
Reaction score
This is a trainwreck....................

The Head Coach loses the lockerroom. Team quits on him in final game when the Head Coach needed their best effort to save his job.

The Owner appeared to get that change was essential, then we have this abortion of a coach search this week, which further destroys Sparano's support and credibility.

Now Sparano appears to be a lame duck, even if he gets an extension I'll bet its a lame extension. I seriously doubt any decent NFL assistants will want to come here now.

This officially ranks with 1-15 as the lowest points in Dolphin history hands down, it even exceeds the embarrassment of the Wannstedt years and that awful front office.

Ross, you better do something or you better sell this once proud franchise now.

Where have you gone Don Shula?

Lee will be promoted to OC and Penny to QB coach.

Fire Sparano.

Well, let's think about this realistically... The new OC that takes this job has a base of "horrible offense" and a HC who is going to be committed to improving the offense to keep his job. I would be willing to be that there are more than a handful of qualified candidates who would love the opportunity to come to this organization and make a name for themselves. The sky is the limit here...how can any OC go backwards with this team on offense?

Well, let's think about this realistically... The new OC that takes this job has a base of "horrible offense" and a HC who is going to be committed to improving the offense to keep his job. I would be willing to be that there are more than a handful of qualified candidates who would love the opportunity to come to this organization and make a name for themselves. The sky is the limit here...how can any OC go backwards with this team on offense?

Why come to a place with no job security?

We have shown the world that this is a 1 year gig for this coaching staff.

I can see a Cam Cameron situation here. I think that the HC will also become the OC because it'll be hard or impossible to attract a high quality candidate. Not good. If I was Sparano, I'd look into the UCONN job.

Back
Top Bottom